flaminia convertible

CD's with partsbook, workshop manual, original sales brochures, instruction booklet, ads.
steve lehrman

flaminia convertible

Unread post by steve lehrman »

I have just acquired a 1961 Flaminia conv. with an incorrect top. I am looking for pictures of an original convertible top for restoration purposes. Can anyone help me.
Bert Ewalds

Re: flaminia convertible

Unread post by Bert Ewalds »

softtop or hardtop ?
I can make some pics off the softtop on my car

Bert
Jorn van Beckhoven

Unread post by Jorn van Beckhoven »

Steve,

I can send you a pic of the softtop from the Touring parts book. This shows in see-through view the frame as well. No pics of the hardtop though. Please confirm your email-adress, my email bounced.

Cheers,
Jorn
Brian Long

Unread post by Brian Long »

I have scanned a whole lot of photos of soft top and hard tops. Please advise your email address.
Regards. Brian Long
Danilo

Unread post by Danilo »

Hi Brian,
I came across a very old posting on a Viva Lancia forum. Do you still have pictures of the Flaminia Soft Top? I'm finishing up a long and painful restoration and one of the last undertakings is the top. I do have the frame but I'm missing the canvas and the front rail, the latter being the biggest headache.
Any help coming from your pictures will be greately appreciated.
Thank you
Kind regards from Italy
Danilo
Danilo

Unread post by Danilo »

Hi Steve,
I came across a very old posting on a Viva Lancia forum. Do you still have pictures of the Flaminia Soft Top from the parts book? I'm finishing up a long and painful restoration and one of the last undertakings is the top. I do have the frame but I'm missing the canvas and the front rail, the latter being the biggest headache.
Any help coming from your pictures will be very useful.
Thank you
Kind regards from Italy
Danilo

Return to “70 Flaminia”