Lancia Thesis but when???

Antony

Lancia Thesis but when???

Unread post by Antony »

I am from Greece and i m really interested to know ehen are we going to see lancia thesis....it s true that fiat has a lot of economical problems but that s definetely not a reason for lancia thesis to be late...if anybody knows when it comes please answer to this topic.oh! and something else,i recently read that the price of the 2l executive will be 39.400 euros is that true???thanks a lot.
paul

Re: Lancia Thesis but when???

Unread post by paul »

hi there,

the 2 l is for 33.500 euro in the normal executive version here in germany. we`ve got 750 test cars here in europe and you can have a thesis with the beginning of 2003 (only the 2,4 jtd and the 2,4). its an absolute brilliant car. best of, or: better than the rest ..... the interior is unbeatable...but none will buy one! cause no one understands anything of this brilliant car....its a question of marketing, and the italians dont know anything about this ... see the stilo, the lybra a.s.o.

viva-lancia, the paul
Antony

Unread post by Antony »

Seems a little bit strange to me...why on 2003?33000 euros is a perfect price i think but here is greece unfortunately.Do you know why that s happening?And something else,it is europe here too...
Brian Hilton

Unread post by Brian Hilton »

Hi Antony

You lucky at least you will eventually get it! here in the UK the only will be to bring one in from Europe as a personal import.

Having said that, I was in Turin 3 weeks ago and it was in the showrooms, beautiful car, and the build quality was excellent, my wife has her eye on one but I will have to see if I can afford it! also see one on the road, it looked terrific.

Regards

Brian
Antony

Unread post by Antony »

Yes it is indeed.but it is 21 october and we haven t seen it yet here in greece,although they said that in september it would have been here...probably it has to do with the problems of fiat...best regards
Enrico

Unread post by Enrico »

But cost something like 46200 euro.
Antony

Unread post by Antony »

Yes....unfortunately the price of the executive one costs 46000 and the emblema more than 50000...I think that the money are a lot for such a car...I definitely prefer a new BMW 5 series with 50000euros rather than such a car...However i like it!
Enrico

Unread post by Enrico »

I have the opportunity due to my job to drive different cars of this segment,for quality don't trust the magazines thesis is superior in quality from every car in the segment(Eclass,5er,Stype,A6) the leather is even better from cars of upper class like S(exceptional except of the leather quality and the ageing styling),7er(Hi Tech,but poor reliability (frequent electronical problems)),Phaeton(exceptional built quality,but poor ride(understeer)) or A8(looks cheaper than Phaeton in interior but i doesn't had the opportunity to drive it,i hope that they solve the understeer problems of the Phaeton),and has state on the art comfort exceptional the skyhook absorbers the same Boge made used by maserati coupe/spyder,A8,Phaeton and 7er,but doesn't have the sporty feel that you expect from an italian car,and is penalised by the weight,i prefer sportier cars but my father that owns an Stype3litre considers to change it with a thesis later this year when the 3,2V6 replaces the 3,0V6.I think that if Thesis could adopt more powerfull and park engines and had a more rigid suspension could be perfect.
p.s.4troxoi write that Thesis have a dualzone climate in front of the fourzone of the Eclass that is strange because Thesis HAS A TRIZONE standard climate control and Eclass has DUALZONE in classic/elegance versions and fourzone ONLY in Avantgarde version,but i forgot the publicity of the merc in the front page..............................................
even the consideration for the breaks,in tests 100-0 in germany france spain and italy the difference wasn't over 0,7-0,9m,caused from the major weight,but in 4troxoi nearly 3m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Antony

Unread post by Antony »

I am totally surprised by your knowledge,especially in the segment of the greek magazine 4troxoi that s the most famous in greece.I agree that the diferences are very slight.You know i really like this car but here(in greece)costs a lot of money...As an owner of a Kappa i am very satisfied but the total worth right know does not overcomes the price of 10000euro(!)and you must condider that i bought in 1996 for about 13000000drachmas or 38000euro....I mean that unfortunately a lancia can not have the price of a mercedes or a BMW.....(especially after 5 years...)...A question:where are u from?
Enrico

Unread post by Enrico »

I'm half greek half swiss and i share my time between Athens and Zuerich due to my job,I'm an automotive industry analyst in a note institute,i had the opportunity to have a deeper knowledge of the car business.
For example Thesis has an industrial cost of 115 if we consider 100 the cost of the new E Klasse.
The 80% of the parts between Audi,VW,Seat and Skoda is shared and Audi except A8 doesn't have the quality that the magazines describe.
Even Mercedes Benz uses parts many times cheaper than that used on the 307 or the Stilo.
The quality german constructor is BMW.
From the Italian cars 147 156restyling and Thesis have leading quality.
Japanese are reliable but the quality of the plastics is very poor.
Italians have the technology to lead like they do in F1 but they must believe it,and focalize in their core car business and invest,Gm is in worst situation and debt level than Fiat.
ÊáëÞ ×ñïíéÜ!

Return to “40 Thesis”