repair list, ongoing.....

cris

repair list, ongoing.....

Unread post by cris »

hoi everyone,
this morning went over the border to netherland to the local fiat garage to ask about putting the k on a diagnostic computer for the engine management fault. on the website it said only the showroom was open saturday, so wanted to make an appointment.

a few mechanics were busy so the guy said "no problem, bring it in now." happy smile on my face!
linked to the computer it gave a list of fault codes, from before i had the car, all reset now, and the cause of my problem, faulty glow plug (you were right roman!).

also ordered a new waterpump/ airco belt as this one has started to squeek a little after a long fast run in germany (coming from cologne airport, went to bologne for the weekend, lots of k's and ypsilons, and mostly private limo/Caribinieri thesis's. (lancia heaven ;-).

he also had one number plate light in stock, other should come in next week.
he reckoned for 3 hours to do the glow plugs, plus whatever to change the belt, so wondering how big the bill will be.

i will put her in for a major service after the glow plugs are fixed, and still have to fix the alarm, find a towbar, and need to replace the rear shocks soon. slowly getting through the list!
keep you posted, cris.

Return to “47 Kappa”