Kappa coupe wheel

Lindsay

Kappa coupe wheel

Unread post by Lindsay »

Anyone with an Eper disc out there be able to tell me how much a new wheel for a 20vt Coupe is?

thanks
Brian Hilton

Re: Kappa coupe wheel

Unread post by Brian Hilton »

Hi Lindsay,
3 Alloy Wheels shown on eper all 6.1/2 J 16" but depends on the model code, 2 are priced at £189.80
and the other at £232.29! Ouch!

Brian
Lindsay

Unread post by Lindsay »

Hi Brian. Thanks for that. I think it depends if it is the 20vt or V6, and if they have the brembo calipers and discs. No doubt £232 for those ones! I saw one on ebay from an Italian bloke but lost interest when the postage was going to be 92 euros. Best get it refurbished in 5 years when it may need it!
Lindsay

Unread post by Lindsay »

Hi Brian. Thanks for that. I think it depends if it is the 20vt or V6, and if they have the brembo calipers and discs. No doubt £232 for those ones! I saw one on ebay from an Italian bloke but lost interest when the postage was going to be 92 euros. Best get it refurbished in 5 years when it may need it!
KM

Unread post by KM »

Hi all

Isn't it true that the Kappa 20vt has only been produced with Brembo calipers/disc, and itsn't it also true that after 1998 both 20vt and V6 share exactly the same Brembo's?
Lindsay

Unread post by Lindsay »

Hi KM. Yes the 20vt and V6 had the brembos after 1998, not sure if the V6 did before that, I doubt it. 20vt has only come with the brembos.

Lindsay
Justin

Unread post by Justin »

I can long-term lend you one of mine if it gets you out of trouble.
I'm using Trevor Nicosia's old racecar wheels, so I've got 4 spare 20VT rims.

Jus
Lindsay

Unread post by Lindsay »

Hi Justin, thanks for the kind offer. Don't need it (at the moment) but the idea just came from seeing one on ebay. Shipping charges ruled it out though. I understand the 16vt and 20vt wheels look similar but different to accommodate the brembos - probably said that already but got the memory of a fish these days. Justin, you got a pic of your car with these race rims?

cheers
Lindsay
Justin

Unread post by Justin »

I will try this evening after work. I'm sure I've got an evening shot where I was trying out my phone cam for light sensitivity, or something!
Regds,
Jus
Justin

Unread post by Justin »

Return to “47 Kappa”