User's Manual for Kappa in English

Radan

User's Manual for Kappa in English

Unread post by Radan »

Does anybody know where to find User's Manual for Kappa in English (in electronic/scanned form)?
Justin

Re: User's Manual for Kappa in English

Unread post by Justin »

This question has arisen so many times in the last 2 years, does anybody have the answer?
I'd like one myself and have been told that Fiat main dealers will help, but not the one I tried.
If anyone has access to Fiat in Italy, maybe they can get the electronic translation direct from the factory.
Views?
Justin
alan cooper

Unread post by alan cooper »

assuming it is not discontinued it should be possible to buy an english language manual from any fiat dealer they just need to look it up on the eper program using your chassis number so as to get the right one I have eper on my computer if you let me know your chassis number I'll check the part number for you
KM

Unread post by KM »

I asked just about the same question earlier (like Justin mentioned), and I tried to e-mail several FIAT-dealerships in and near Copenhagen. Most of them does not even bother to reply, and the few that does told me to try german LANCIA-dealerships... but none of the 4-5 I mailed replied.
I hope one of you find a place to get this book/cd.
Simon

Unread post by Simon »

Justin,

I replied to you previous question back in July, did you not try with the part number I posted.

If you push the dealers they will order the part for you. Earlier this year I needed some parts for my Delta2, which I had the part numbers for and they were happy to order them.

As Alan says if you post your chassis number we can find the correct part number for the book off the EPER parts disk. Which part of the country are you, there are some helpfull dealers dotted around the country.

Regards

Simon.
England
Radan

Unread post by Radan »

Just because the question has arisen so many times - can't any Kappa owner scan the manual (in English)and post it? I'm sure he/she would do a favour to many....
Justin

Unread post by Justin »

I would say that this has got to be the best idea on the Forum !!!

Someone please scan the thing and share it amongst us.

Or would it be possible to burn the relevant pages onto a CD-ROM from the ePer source.

Not wishing to step on any copyrights, of course.

Costs could easily be refunded, via Paypal for example.

Just a thought... any views?
Regds,
Jus
Lindsay

Unread post by Lindsay »

Well I have one in English for my Kappa Coupe, but it is over 200 pages if memory serves. Ok, most of it will be relevant to all models, but surely most of it is common sense? If there are any particular queries - tyre pressures, oil sump requirements etc, then these could be posted?
alan cooper

Unread post by alan cooper »

guys why should someone spend a very long time scanning the handbook when it is probably available to buy from fiat for less than 10 euros?
Gus

Unread post by Gus »

I have just bought a Radio/Nav handbook in English (to replace the German one that came with my Coupe) - Try Desira at Diss, they are incredibly helpful.

www.desiragroup.com

Gus

Return to “47 Kappa”