Dutch Gamma Meeting 25-26 July 2008

Gamma WW Registry
GDH Ruud

Dutch Gamma Meeting 25-26 July 2008

Unread post by GDH Ruud »

Fellow Gamma Drivers,

Pease note in your agenda Dutch Gamma Drivers Meeting, 26 - 27 July 2008, Zoetermeer/Wassenaar, The Netherlands. (Visit at Horsten/LCN)

For the 7 th time, all Gamma's enthousiasts are welcome to join!

http://www.xs4all.nl/~rudez/news.htm

Hope to see you all again in good health, in your Gamma !

GDH Ruud
Gamma Drivers Holland
www.xs4all.nl/~rudez
gamma as in goat

Re: Dutch Gamma Meeting 25-26 July 2008

Unread post by gamma as in goat »

Update:

Here's an update for the program:

25th July, Friday evening: for the early arrivees, evening: snacks and beer at Erik's place (Zoetermeer) 18:00-23:00 PM hours.

26th July, Saturday: Meeting start at the Bastion Hotel between 10:00 and 11:00 AM
11:00-12:30 Drive through Dutch Counrtyside, 12:30-13:30 Lunch at local restaurant.
14:00 Visit at the Royal Horsten LCN Meeting Wassenaar
18:00-19:00 Freshen Up
20:00-23:00 Barbeque at Erik's place, featuring Erik"s and Ruud's Home Brewn Beer Roll Eyes Grin
(And Mr. John's Magic Drinks ? Kiss )
23:00-Sleep Huh

27th July Sunday; meeting start at the Bastion Hotel between 10:00 and 11:00 AM.
11:00-12:00 Drive through Dutch Countryside
12:00-13:00 Lunch
13:30-14:30 Visit to be planned
15:00- Resume, drive back home

Regards,

Ruud

Thanks for Erik for hosting this meeting ! Smiley
not Fluvia as in Claire

Unread post by not Fluvia as in Claire »

Author: Fluvia as in Claire (---.dip.t-dialin.net)
Date: 07-28-08 12:22

Oh well !
I planned to leave Heidelberg on thursday for the annual Lancia Gamma NL Meeting - this year loacted near The Hauge on Saturday, with a Friday visit enroute to Breda..to see Huib & Team....
alas,...sigh & curses...this was to not be or not to be !
I planned driving my Fulvia. Alas this also was not to be.

I was forced by my boss (me) to work until late Friday eve. Itraveled in a (faster, bigger) Lancia .. with the trunk (boot) & back seat filled to the roof with much-needed resupplies for my NL partner.

I couldn't have gotten 1/10 as much in a Zagato. The loss (no visit to Breda) was compensated by the Gamma knowledgable Gamma-Boys playing (serious tasks) with various & sundry Gammas in the Hotel parking lot, on the Beach, in a wild (natural wildness) Royal Park (near The Haugewhere the Lancia Club Holland was holding a informal-sorta-meeting.

My Gamma was given the royal treatment by Eric & his Dad; it now runs like a dream, is much quieter & gets 2x gas-mileage !!! This week, the right spark-plugs !!!

Lots of interesing & aha aaahhhaaa wowww Lancia; including a # of shiny Fulvia; with a fine white 1600 Zagato parked in the shade & lotsa interesting Lancisiti. My "Peoples-Choice" was a Appia Zagato that must have just left the Z factory.

Very relaxing.

No visit to Breda, no long drive (ca 600km) in a Fulvia...but a great weekend anyway.
gamma azin Goat

Unread post by gamma azin Goat »

www.panoramio.com - for info about the above mentioned park

Return to “53 Gamma”