For Sale -- Dedra Turbo SE

Gary Hill

For Sale -- Dedra Turbo SE

Unread post by Gary Hill »

Offered for sale my Winner Red Mica (Rare Colour) 2.0 Ltr Dedra Turbo SE. First Registered 13/12/1991 on a "J" Plate. I am only the third owner of this car having bought it in 2000 from my work colleague who himself owned it for 5 years.

The car has a very high specification with the 163bhp Twin-Cam Lampredi engine and the extremely rare "Poltrano Frau" leather interior in black. The seats are in as near as new condition possible for a 1991 car and are electrically heated too!

The electrics are all in full working order, I painstaking rectified several niggly fault on purchase. There is a full electronic climate control system as well as an electric tilt & slide sunroof. Remote boot, fuel filler release. 4-door electric windows, mirrors etc, central remote locking etc. Kenwood multi-changer CD also included with electric aerial.

Full service history from new as well as all MOT's is included. I have had two cambelt & balance belt changes during my ownership. There is a brand new exhaust recently fitted and a new radiator last September.

The wheels are in perfect original condition(very very rare to find) with GoodYear F1 tyres fitted(no cheap re-moulds!!)

The car has a tow-bar fitted which I have made use of only occasionally with a small Halfords trailer taking garden rubbish to the tip. No heavy caravans or the like!

Finally on a trip to Italy a couple of years ago I noticed that the Dedra's over there had an updated rear light assembly. The new lights improve the look of the car so much(especially in the colour of this car)that I decided to purchase a set at £120 !! Obviously these will stay with the car.

This is a rare opportunity to purchase a fantastic car which I have loved owning. It really is a performance bargain. I am only selling as I have bought a new car, an Alfa Romeo 156. In the end I opted for the V6 2.5 ltr version as this is the only one that can better the Dedra!!

I am asking £1395 for the car or the very nearest offer.

Thank You.

Please call Gary on 01923 777937 or 07980 519170 I can e-mail pictures if required. Don't miss-out!!
Gary Hill

Re: For Sale -- Dedra Turbo SE

Unread post by Gary Hill »

Car is now sold

Return to “55 Dedra”