Kappa coupe wheel

Justin

Re: Kappa coupe wheel

Unread post by Justin »

This pic is actually already posted in a previous thread, but it's good practice for me!
I'll try out some more pics one day when I find them.
Lindsay

Unread post by Lindsay »

Look good. I think the Coupe suits the standard wheels but they are too fussy for the SW and saloon. How is the alcantara wearing in your SW?
Justin

Unread post by Justin »

Hmmm... I have to say I'm not terribly bothered about the general wear n tear. I use the car to get to work and back every day (about a 60mile round trip), and then to transport the drums to frequent gigs around the country, often getting home in the early hours, and up again at 6!
Much as I love driving the Kappa, I'm very guilty of it's neglect in service and care terms.
Much to be said for the reliability of what could be termed a highly tuned, performance engine - bravo Fiat! - at 223kkms I'm very impressed with it.
If you're after a set of seats when it does expire, I'll let you know, but they are worn!
Regards,
Jus
lindsay

Unread post by lindsay »

Back to the wheel question. Was there a standard Coupe wheel or did it change from the 16vt to accommodate the 20vt Brembos?
Karsten

Unread post by Karsten »

I think that the Coupe has primaily been sold with what I like to call the original 20vt wheels... or am I mistaken?

Found a few sample with Google image search...

http://images.google.dk/imgres?imgurl=h ... D%26sa%3DG

There are two adds with pictures of Coupes (20v + 20vt) and they are both fitted with the same wheels as my K 20vt (not coupe).
lindsay

Unread post by lindsay »

I had heard that the 16vt and 20vt were different. Same style but the 20vt was modified to accommodate the brembo brakes......
Dean

Unread post by Dean »

Exactly!!!

Dean

Return to “47 Kappa”