Interchangeability of Flavia parts

CD's with workshop manuals, parts book and other documentation New: electronic distributor
LanciaFin

Interchangeability of Flavia parts

Unread post by LanciaFin »

Hello, I'm a new member of this forum, and probably one of the few Finnish ones! I'm currently buying a 2nd gen (819) Flavia Berlina project. The car has been dismantled in parts probably for decades, and it's likely that there will be missing parts. For now on, at least the front bumper and side windows are missing. I've been told, that these parts may be same with Fulvia Berlina? As Fulvia has somewhat smaller body, things may not be that simple?

There are only two Flavia Berlinas in Finland, to my knowledge. The other one is -64 1800 that has been stored outside for some 30 years. Despite that, the body seemed to be in surprisingly good shape (of course there is a good amount of welding anyway), but the interior is completely shot and rubber parts fall in pieces. I tried to buy the poor thing with no luck. The one I'm in process of buying should have a good body (I've only seen some pictures so far), but it will still need a considerable amount of work.
lucasgeheniau

Re: Interchangeability of Flavia parts

Unread post by lucasgeheniau »

I looked in the partsbooks.

The partnumbers of the side windows are not the same as the Fulvia pn, so little to no chance they fit. (td)

kind regards

Lucas
LanciaFin

Thank you very much! So it looks like I'll have to find new (used) glasses from somewhere, or have new ones to be made.
Colin

Unread post by Colin »

I have all the side windows for an 819 Berlina, do you need the small triangular windows as well as the larger ones?

The bumpers turn up fairly often on ebay.it, in fact there are 2 or 3 on there at the moment, search for "flavia paraurti"

Drop me a note to vigzag@tiscali.co.uk regarding the windows.

Rgds - Colin.
Colin

Unread post by Colin »

PS - forgot to say I also have 4 new doors available for 819 berlina plus rear valance etc.

also have a number of other parts available from a Milleotto and a 2000LX I broke for spares many years ago.
LanciaFin

Thank you for these tips! I'll get the car probably in two weeks or so, and after that I'm able to see what will be needed. I'm a bit worried about the thought of transporting glasses internationally, but there are none available nearby.
Ed Levin

Unread post by Ed Levin »

I wouldn't worry about shipping glass; it'll ship fine if it's packed well. I had rear quarter windows for my Fulvia shipped from France to the UK, and from there to the US. They arrived perfect. Finland's practically next door by comparison...
pfasips

Unread post by pfasips »

hi finnish flavia fan,
why bother collecting parts from all over the world, have a look at this milleotto, she's using up space in my garage and needs to go, for 250 euros you can have her..
greetz from holland (car is located near venlo)
Patrick
Attachments
14052011307s.jpg
14052011307s.jpg (122.12 KiB) Viewed 757 times

Return to “68 Flavia, Lancia 2000”