Lancia Beta Spider Fuse Box

CD's with workshop manuals, parts book and other documentation
Ryan Herd

Lancia Beta Spider Fuse Box

Unread post by Ryan Herd »

I do not have the owners manual for my beta spider 1600 and recently the windscreen wipers and directions indicators stopped working at the same time. Please could someone tell me which fuse number corresponds to these functions. Could it be any other problem?
Im desperate as i cant drive my baby at the moment!
Please help.
Many thanks
trevimax

Re: Lancia Beta Spider Fuse Box

Unread post by trevimax »

hello, i am french.

what is the typ: 828______________; i have some planes, but i need exact type to verify..

and give me the year product please, perhaps i have got the plane
trevimax

Unread post by trevimax »

so i looked my documents of lancia beta berlina and trevi (1980), i saw that

on the fuse box there are 14 fuses.

so the fuse no 9 control: warning lights and wiper screen

and the fuse no 7 control the turn indicator.... on theses versions, yougest, there is 2 fuses to control thes functions, not one..... and thes 2 fuses are connected to the switch ignition key in position drive....

i cant help any more
Leo Capaldi

Unread post by Leo Capaldi »

Hello Ryan,
My car is the latest type (big wrap around bumpers) and according to the handbook fuse 12 covers wipers, washers, indicators and stop lights. So if the stop lights are not working that would certainly indicate a problem with fuse 12 (connections?). Sometimes the connectors at the bottom of the fuse box can drop downwards. If the stop lights are OK then check the cable connectors in the steering column cover.

Good luck, Leo
mark roslyn

Unread post by mark roslyn »

ryan,if you can get hold of a haynes manual(maybe ebay cheapest way) its all in there.p.s after disconecting the battery take the fuses out ,clean all the contacts on the box ,you never know.

Return to “61 Beta, Beta spider, Beta Zagato, Trevi”