which part was used

CD's with partsbook, workshop manual, original sales brochures, instruction booklet, ads.
flaminia3c

which part was used

Unread post by flaminia3c »

Hello everybody,

I'm the owner of a GT 3C for some years years now..which hasn't moved a lot.;because of time.

I'm searching some missing part for my car over the years and was faced with this thinking..
they aren't so many Gt, Gtl or sport in use because they wasn't so many produce also : I'm sure everybody will agree with this:-)
As they weren't so many produced, of course these cars were built with specific part..but also with part of..other cars.

My proposition is that there should be a centralisation of the parts used on other cars, so that it will be easier for everybody to find missing part.

For example the indicator on the wings were the same as used for Fulvia 2C and on some flavia, front indicator on earlier appia, lever for the lamp as on fulvia..if you would ad information, it will be usefull for everybody..on my side, i know that the indicator lever is from another car, but don't know which one.

Best regards
Philippe
ps/ I'm in contact whith a factory which is manufacturing repro bumper (front and rear) in stainless for the GT : if people are interested, I may group the order and try to have a better price.
Randy Adams

Re: which part was used

Unread post by Randy Adams »

Hello, Philippe. I'm not aware of another model that uses the indicator lever unless perhaps some other Touring models used it (such as the Maserati 3500). The early single carb Tourings used a switch also found in some Aurelias. Your 3C uses a different switch. Regarding the bumpers, are you planning on manufacturing the two bumper guards (or overriders) on each bumper?
flaminia3c

Re: which part was used

Unread post by flaminia3c »

Hi

yes the overidders on the bumper will be manufactured.

Tell me if you've got interest : we'll be two hoping other will also bought them and prices going down.

best regards
Philippe

Return to “70 Flaminia”