Lancia Thesis Headlamps

Lindsay Rouse

Lancia Thesis Headlamps

Unread post by Lindsay Rouse »

Does anyone know if the Thesis headlamps can be adjusted for driving on the left?
Simon

Re: Lancia Thesis Headlamps

Unread post by Simon »

Lindsay,

Futher to the thread below, I spoke to the guy with the English registered Thesis at the AGM in 2004.

I asked the question as to what ECU would do about the headlights to pass an MOT, he reckoned that the manual said that they could be done at a dealership. I would therefore assume that there is a lever or simple adjustment can be done to convert.

Regards

Simon
Lindsay

Unread post by Lindsay »

Thanks for that Simon. I am thinking of importing a used one from Germany and dont want an expensive garden ornament.... I know there is a guy in Glasgow who has one, Ron something I think. He got it through ECU so maybe the same bloke?

cheers
Lindsay
Colin

Unread post by Colin »

Does anyone know any more about the guy in glasgow with the Thesis? I'm also in glasgow and would be interested in having a look at his car. He drove past me last year and it looked very nice.

thanks
Colin
Lindsay

Unread post by Lindsay »

get in touch with the Lancia Motor Club. They may advise him and he could get in touch with you.
Kim Pierre

Unread post by Kim Pierre »

Hoping to here back from you! It's Kim from the states. Write back and let's catch up on what we have been doing!!

Love, Me
kim pierre

Unread post by kim pierre »

New e-mail...Please write....

Kim

Return to “40 Thesis”