Kappa 2.4 JTD engine control system failure + defective electrical connection failure

Karsten

LPG and Danish 2nd hand Thesis prices...

Unread post by Karsten »

Hello Lindsay

LPG in this 20vt is not going to happen. First of all LPG isn't being sold here... At the local Shell there is diesel and 3 types of petrol called 92leadfree, 95leadfree, and VPower - the last one should be able to clean the engine inside enabling it to accelerate marginaly better and keeping the engine clean. This claim has been tested by FDM (the Danish version of the German ADAC if you know of it?) and couldn't really be proved so I just use the recommended 95leadfree.
And you are right about the fact that the Kappa is reasonably economical given the available power... but then again if I went for 7,3 seconds from 0-100km/h at every trafficlight the figures would be.... ehh... never mind :-D

Lancia is (still not) officially imported here either but as usual I can give you a few examples on fresh 2nd hand dealerprices. I have converted the prices to Euro and chosen the least+most expensive of the 6 currently for sale here:

Thesis 2,4 20V - 2002 - 75.000km - 43.675 €
Thesis 3,0 24V - 2003 - 66.000km - 63.000 €

Oh I forgot to mention that the 2,4 20V comes with the executive package... makes it all fair right :-D
The biggest online spot for 2nd hand cars in Denmark is >>> www.bilbasen.dk
It's mostly in Danish but I bet everyone could easily figure out how to use the search function.
Just make sure that the category (kategori) is set on "Personvogn" and go from there.
Have fun!

Return to “47 Kappa”