Y10 repair / service manuals, brochures, etc.

Christoph W.

Y10 repair / service manuals, brochures, etc.

Unread post by Christoph W. »

Hello,

for those of you who are interested in documentary for their Y10 (in German, though), you might find the following interesting (see the original post in the German VIVA-LANCIA-section here):

Having worked together with the creator of the Lancia-Youngtimer-Site, I created a CD-ROM for all series of the Y10-model (1985-1995), with a lot of attention for detail. It is held in the style of the lancia-youngtimer-site mentioned above and contains about the following items, all of them in very high quality / resolution (without that typical jpeg-compression-quality-loss):

* All 5 factory repair manuals for the Y10 with all available errata-corrections an updates (~2200 pages)
* All available (as far as I know) Y10-Brochures (~380 pages)
* 2 Y10-Advertisement-Videos
* Owner's manuals for all series (~400 pages)
* Model-history
* etc. etc.

I'm only giving away the CD to members of this forum for 30 ¤ (+ a little shipping fee to the UK or anywhere else outside Germany)

So, if you are interested and German is not a problem for you, contact me at: wichorski [at] gmx [dot] de

I hope to help some Y10-drivers become even more lucky with their lovely car and this way keep those "macchine" on the road as long as possible...

Sincerely,
Christoph W.
Neacsu Cristian

Re: Y10 repair / service manuals, brochures, etc.

Unread post by Neacsu Cristian »

I want all about Lancia Y 10....i own one Lancia y 10 model 1992. Please give me information about this.

Return to “49 Ypsilon, Y10”