Hallo und gleich ne Frage: welche lockpick funktioniert

IlGrantourismo

Hallo und gleich ne Frage: welche lockpick funktioniert

Unread post by IlGrantourismo »

Hallo an alle flavia Fahrer. Hab mir heute auch einen gekauft. Ich möchte ihm gerne eine Rückfahrkamera spendieren. Ich kann aber nix passendes für den flavia finden. Entweder ist es nur für US oder nur passend für Chrysler. Hat jemand mal ein Tipp oder ein guten link für mich.

Danke
Flavia und Delta 1.9

2x836 +3x839
LCV

Re: Hallo und gleich ne Frage: welche lockpick funktioniert

Unread post by LCV »

Es gibt auch Standardgeräte für relativ wenig Geld.
http://www.pearl.de/kw-1-R%FCckfahrkamera.shtml

Gruß Frank
Lancia Club Vincenzo - Int. Lancia Flaminia Register - Int. Lancia Thema Register - Eurovan 1 IG - SAAB-Freunde Südbaden
www.lancia-club-vincenzo.com
Tiepolo20V

Unread post by Tiepolo20V »

Hi Granturismo,
I hope you don't mind me answering in English. Just a bit easier, but you can write back in German if you like.
I drive a Thesis and new Ypsilon myself but managed to have one of my best friends buying a Flavia in stead of an Audi A5 cabrio;)
The dealer fitted a parking camera with original Chrysler / allpar / mopar parts and it works like a dream. It is using the cars screen.
If you like i can send you some pics on how it looks inluding the order references of the parts.
Freundlichen Grussen aus die Niederlande
Rene
dedra1@ziggo.nl
Thesis 2.4jtd 20V 185pk Elegante / Grigio Rossini / Poltrona Cognac / 18" Centenario velgen
IlGrantourismo

Unread post by IlGrantourismo »

Danke für die Antwort

Kannst du mir mal bitte die Teilenummern und Preise geben. Ist da noch was am uConnect einzustellen?
Flavia und Delta 1.9

2x836 +3x839
Tiepolo20V

I will look up the email with the part numbers and send it you. I do not have the pricing.
If necessary I can bring you into contact my Lanvia dealer for more info.
Dutch greetings,
Rene
Thesis 2.4jtd 20V 185pk Elegante / Grigio Rossini / Poltrona Cognac / 18" Centenario velgen
Tiepolo20V

My dealer informed me that they do not use Allpar/Mopar parts as these are way too expensive.
They source the parts themselves from the USA and I can only say that it works excellent.
If you give me your email adress in PM I will send you some pictures I took of my friends car with the cam installed.

mfG
Renë

Return to “D12 Flavia "2012"”