DELTA 1600 GT i.e. '92 KAT - 43000km original - FOR SALE

guido

DELTA 1600 GT i.e. '92 KAT - 43000km original - FOR SALE

Unread post by guido »

LANCIA DELTA 1600 GT i.e., built on March 1992 and first regitred in Italy on 05/05/1992. Katalythic version, the FINAL EDITION SERIES with many specification of the HF EVO models. Car is 1 owner, a man of 90 years old born in 1918 who bought the car new over the LANCIA dealer SAMI. Car has original 43000kms and still have the blue LANCIA envelope with all original manuals and the SERVICE BOOK, extremely rare to be found still present after 15 yrs. Color of the car is VERDE (Green) DERBY as PPG paint code 340. Inside seats are of multicolr staff, mainly blue with green and red and dark blue moquette. All numbers mutching as engine number that is n°: 1385464. Extremely fine general conditions, very minor defects of the paint on the edges due its common use, but car still have ALL ITS ORIGINAL PAINTS. Incredible conditions, possibly unique for its originaly, freshness and cetified original mileage. As told you car has many specification, properly as it is a final model with KAT converter, of the HF EVO as windscreen, switches of electric windows, the instrument panel, the steering wheels of the MARTINI 6 (same of the 16v). No modifications, everything still original. ALL 4 original Lancia keys still present. Fine general conditions of the mechanic recently serviced by us (oils and filters), 70% tyres of 14".

Car is located in Maranello, the city of Ferrari, over the country of Modena (ITALY). I'm 180 south of Milan and 40 north of Bologna, the nearest airport to us. Price of the car is 1999 EURO. Ecportation papers available in 10 minutes after payment of the car (CASH accepted).

We can provide you a full set of 30 pictures of the car with all details of it, so please don't wait to contact us over the email: guidomodena@yahoo.it or a direct contact over this Italian handy phone: 393/9870082

Dont reply over the forum, tanx.

Return to “57 Delta, Prisma, Delta Integrale”