Request for Integrale information

Paul

Unread post by Paul »

Excuse me if these questions are basic, but I have tried to research them in Automobilia's book about Integrales and on this website and others and I still have some questions.

1. Starting in 1994, there seem to have been some major changes to the car, while at the same time, production was slowing to small batches of special series cars. How does one truly distinguish a 1994 model? Are they indeed significantly different? What improvements were made in these models?

2. I recently saw that Brooks auctioned a 1994 "Lancia Club" Integrale, which was listed as 1 of 8. What are the distinguishing features of this car?

3. Is it true that sunroofs were no longer available in 1994?

4. Does anyone know if any Integrales were ever imported to North America (U.S. or Canada) and if so, do you have any details.

Any information you think is helpful about late-model Integrales, please let me know. Thanks.
Justin

Unread post by Justin »

Hi Paul,

In answer to your questions:
1.1994-> cars are known in the UK as EVO2's. The way to distinguish them is:
16 inch wheels-same design.
No sunroof-Air con as standard.
Catalytic Convertor as standard-Bump in the passenger footwell for the CAT.
High back 'wing type' seats.
Smaller turbo than previous models and different mapping of the ECU to give 215 BHP (difficult to spot I know).

2. You need to clarify which particular club edition it was as there are several. Go to:
http://www.whalley-integrale.uk.com/gallery.html
For a list of some of the special editions (he doesnt show the Club HI FI which may be the model you saw at auction).

3. Yes, as Air-can became standard. This is actually a good thing bvecause the body shell of Integrales is not very stiff-a sunroof makes it even less stiff (although an EVO2 model has better strengthening that a 16 v etc).

4. Never officially imported to the US, but as I understand it you may be able to bring one in via personal import (apparantly Bill Gates managed to get a Porsche 959 in under this?)

Good luck, and if you want more questions answered follow the link below to the EVOFORUM.

Justin

Return to “57 Delta, Prisma, Delta Integrale”