Appia 3rd Series Restoration

Appia, Aprilia, Ardea, Artena, Astura, Augusta, Belna, Aurelia, Dilambda, Lambda and earlier
TonyC

Appia 3rd Series Restoration

Unread post by TonyC »

Hi to All members of the forum,
I thought that I would mention to all of you that I have completed a restoration on a Appia 3rd Series Sedan. I have been driving and enjoying it for over two years now. I have entered it in various shows and always draws a crowd. What a lovely little car it is, fun to drive and I get 34+ MPG around town. Who needs a hybrid!
Anyway, I do have some experience with these cars and I am willing to help answer any questions you may have. I can point you to some good shops and also ones to avoid. Always willing to give some mis-guided advice...
Let me know if you have any questions as I am sure that I have had the same ones and may have an answer.
I am in California, SF Bay area. Come on out to Concorso Italiano and see the little Appia. I will also be at the Palo Alto Concours, SF Precidio Concours and at Palos Verdes.
Hope to hear from you. :)
T
Tony Corbelletta
1960 Appia 3rd Series Sedan
Lt. Blue with Red Leather Interior (original colors)
cyoungberg

Re: Appia 3rd Series Restoration

Unread post by cyoungberg »

Are you attending the Lancia Meet on June 19-21 in Murphys CA?
TonyC

Re: Appia 3rd Series Restoration

Unread post by TonyC »

Unfortunately, I will not be able to. I have a nephew that is graduation form UC Davis that weekend. I was actually planning on going to Murphys until the invitation came out.
T
Tony Corbelletta
1960 Appia 3rd Series Sedan
Lt. Blue with Red Leather Interior (original colors)

Return to “75 Early Cars”