Fulvia HF Competition Parts

CD's with documentationElectronic distributor
Christian Hueber

Fulvia HF Competition Parts

Unread post by Christian Hueber »

When I was a student I bought a Fulvia works HFR. The chassis number is 818-140-1484. It was the last 1.2 chassis number and was converted by the works to 1.3 specification. The car was entered in the Monte-Carlo Rally, then sent to America and entered in the 12 Hours of Sebring and the 24 Hours of Daytona. Later I purchased another works HFR that had been sent to the USA Dsitributor Algar Entderprises.

Beacuse parts for these cars were a problem in the 1970s I collected everything that was available. I have new spare sub-frames, wind screens, variant 1016 camshafts, 40 mm Solex DDHF carburettor sets, works close ratio 4 speed gearboxes, 3 Rally Coupe parts cars, 1 Alloy Body Zagato (purchased from the original owner and in need of restoration) and many other items I can not remember. These cars and parts remain on the East Coast of the US.

I now Rally Bentleys and will probably never make proper use of these Fulvias or the spares.

I know the parts and cars have value and I am in no hurry to dispose of them. If anyone is seriously interested I would be happy to discuss the matter.

My E-mail is: Hueber@dircon.co.uk

Regards, Christian Hueber
Michael Simcoe

Re: Fulvia HF Competition Parts

Unread post by Michael Simcoe »

Christian, I am currently restoring a series1 1.3HF to competition specification and would be most interested to talk about your lancia spares.
Andrew

Unread post by Andrew »

We've got lots of competition parts for Fulvia, many tried and tested on our Fulvia Sport race car
Rob L. Krikorian

Unread post by Rob L. Krikorian »

I am interested in 1.6 HF for Track use. if you have one please nitify me, I can change to SCCA speck if they are DOT cars.
Thank You.
Christian Hueber

Re: Fulvia HF Competition Parts Update

Unread post by Christian Hueber »

Since I made my first post about competition parts in October, I have clarified my direction and reorganised my spares.

I have sold my alloy Zagato project car to a friend. He has the first option on any Zagato related spares. I intend to keep both my HFRs, and have now started to reassemble one of them. Eventually, I would like to reassemble the other as it is a historically important HF and my first car.

As I am finishing, there will still be quite a few new original parts and competition parts, that will be surplus to my needs. For example, I have 6 close ratio gearboxes. I will be willing to sell these parts, if anyone is interested, but not until I am sure that they will not be needed.

I DO NEED A SET OF 1600 HF VARIANTE 1016 SOLEX C45 DDHF CARBURETTORS. They are very rare. If anyone knows of any, I will certainly pay the asking price.

Regards, Christian Hueber
Andrew Johnston

Unread post by Andrew Johnston »

Hi Christian,
I am currently restoring a factory (no documented early history - but told was RHD road car prototype) Italian RHD (very early ' 65) White 1.2 Fulvia for Irish tarmac rallies.
I am visiting Italy start April to buy parts, which include CR 4 speed box, LSD, and 1.6 HF steering box.(All new) If you have any of these which you are interested in selling, I should be very interested.
Unfortunately I cant help you with your carbs, but I have an original works manifold in very good condition. (45 I think, but maybe 48 - have to check if you are interested)
Hope to hear from you soon, as I am in telephone negotiations currently with Italy.
By the way, my car has aluminium alloy rear uprights, symmetrical front subframe in way of rear crossmember, solid mahogany dashboard, etc - do you know are these HF parts?
ATB, Andy.
Alain Bedard

Unread post by Alain Bedard »

Hi Christian I'm currently restoring a serie 1 fulvia that I want to use for vintage racing and street use I would be really interested in some of your parts, since your parts are in eastern U.S. it would be quite easy to get them ship to me because I'm in Quebec, Canada. I need both body parts(maybe a complete body if possible) and mechanical competition parts
I hope to ear from you soon
Take care
Michael Keitz

Unread post by Michael Keitz »

Alain -

You might want to email me with the list of what you are looking for. Along with my 68 (67) 1.3 Rallye I purchased a large amount of parts that may be of assistance for you.

I am outside of Philadelphia, USA so shipment would be a simple task.

Michael

Return to “65 Fulvia”