electronic problem..............help

Darweesh

electronic problem..............help

Post by Darweesh »

I bought a Lancia-lybra 2.0 car from Italy and I came by it to Syria. I had a problem and I had to take the car to a repairing workshop, there, they disconnected the battery and now the car does not start because I have to re-insert the codes. I called the company but it was of no use. Can you please tell me where to insert those codes ( ICS, electronic code, navigation code...................) Please Help me I am so desperate.................
Philip

Re: electronic problem..............help

Post by Philip »

Hi,
I can't help you with the code, but look inside your owners manual whether the original owner's garage has added something in writing somewhere. It would be a multiple digit number. That's all I have and then you have to add the number into the ICS I believe. My car would at least start, its just that the ICS would be dead without the code number.
I have asked on the German language part of the site if anyone can help as there are several wizards there...
Good luck
greetings from Geneva,
Philip
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Hi,

when I bought my Lybra, I found the numbers exactly you told - handwritten inside owner manual. It was two codes written there - ICS and NAVI. Both - the same combination of numbers. After disconection of battery it was always enogh to enter one of these codes to get ICS and the rest stuff up back again (car is starting without it).
But...
One day somehow ICS started to ask for NAVI code. I have tried to enter what I have written in owners manual, but unsuccefully... Now ICS and Phone is active, but every time I start the car its asking for Navi code... :(

Anyone has experiance with such situation ?

Rgerads,
Tomas
Zoran SM

Post by Zoran SM »

Orginal codes are come on two peace of paper (size of credit card) not in the workbook. With two keys this is most inportant parts. With this codes you can change engine key code realtion and many other stuf (unlock radio etc). One is mechanical code and one is electronical. You must contact Lancia factory give them recive that you buy car and VIN number one on the plates something like ZLA6484....... .

Return to “45 Lybra”