Newbie,, I think I want a fulvia

CD's with documentationElectronic distributor
Waller

Newbie,, I think I want a fulvia

Unread post by Waller »

Hi, my name is Walter, and I am new to Lancia.

I've been watching videos and reading about the fulvia and I think I want one. But I've never even seen one in person.

Is there anyone in New England USA that would let me come and sit in your fulvia?

I have an Alfa Romeo duetto, and a. Giulietta spider, so I'm not a stranger to Italian cars, but I'm not a big fan of the classic Italian seating position. The Giulietta doesn't really have it, and I find the duetto to be ok, but the Fiat 124spider is too much for me.
Huib
Site Admin

Re: Newbie,, I think I want a fulvia

Unread post by Huib »

Hi Walter

Not much response unfortunately. I am here in the Netherlands. If you are looking for one I may have the one. Every car comes up for sale eventually when the owner reaches a certain age. One of my customers is retiring from driving around in a Fulvia. The car was restored by me. Body, interior, engine, gearbox, steering, suspension, wipers. The lot.
Bernt

Re: Newbie,, I think I want a fulvia

Unread post by Bernt »

Most members here are European, maybe that explains the limited response. There's a US-based forum for Lancisti on the net, where quite a few Fulvia owners are active. I don't know whether it's OK to link to another forum from here, but I guess you can find it via google.

Return to “65 Fulvia”