FLAMINIA TRANSMISSION RATIOS

CD's with partsbook, workshop manual, original sales brochures, instruction booklet, ads.
gfmanitto

FLAMINIA TRANSMISSION RATIOS

Unread post by gfmanitto »

Salve.
I issue an update and completion of a table I published some time ago in the Italian forum, with the features of the several Flaminia transmissions derived mainly from the Spare Parts Catalog 7th edition, together with the official approval certificates from the Puttini book and finally from personal experiences.
There are listed the various Flaminia types (I calculated 24), the axle ratios (7), the gearbox ratios (3), together with the Order Numbers of the main components of the drive train. Finally, the overall transmission ratios, together with the theoretical performance at maximum power that this entails.
Not everything turned out very clear during the "troubled" compilation, there are some question marks and I would be grateful to those who would tell me of any errors or completions as well as to enrich the technical knowledge available.
This table, in its complexity, gives an idea of the initial effort and continuous development done by the Lancia technical staff to improve the product and adapt it gradually to the remarkable development of new and different models that have taken place in a span of time of less than a decade.
If the Italian words are not intelligible and there is interest, I could try to provide an English translation. Let me know.
Attachments
rapporti trasmissione flaminia 2.2.3.pdf
(98.49 KiB) Downloaded 21 times

Return to “70 Flaminia”