Dedra 1.8 voltmeter

Serg

Dedra 1.8 voltmeter

Unread post by Serg »

Hi there,
Excuse my bad english
In my Dedra 1.8 1994 voltmeter is not working, few days before it's started to make problem - once I see 9V, once 8V, but voltage measured by AVO on battery (engine run) was same like 14V.
I try to find wiring diagramms, but can't. Please help me.
Serg

Re: Dedra 1.8 voltmeter

Unread post by Serg »

Hi all! The problem was fixed at last weekend during 1.5h by 3lt beer :-) Very simply - steering wheel pull down, open 2 star-head screws at wooden dash plate - remove it. Remove 4 + screws holdes the scale's panel (not a little screw that hold a glass , only 4 big screws at bottom side) - pull panel a little, carefully open the speedometer cable lock. Pull the panel, remove the plugs from sockets, it samething like 3 in right top side. 3 in the middle and 2 in left side. Ok, the panel is out. Take open-ring key 6mm and untough a little all nuts, clean the plate bottom the nuts at tough the nuts. At the same time check all lamps in panel (I drunk 2 beers after I saw the 32(!!!!) miniature 12V lamps. In my previous car Peugeot was only 10). That's all. Replace all remouved parts and cable lock to it's own places. Tough all screws and bee happy.

Return to “55 Dedra”