Distributor - Ducellier - 1600

Pete

Distributor - Ducellier - 1600

Unread post by Pete »

Hi all,

Looking for help.

I race a Lancia Fulvia in the Classic Touring Car Championship.

I need a new Ducellier, or equivalnet replacement, distributor for a Fulvia 1600 but am struglling to find one. Anyone know where I can locate one. Note I am running electronic ignition.

Any help gratefully recieved. Fingers crossed

Thanks
Pete
Huib
Site Admin

Re: Distributor - Ducellier - 1600

Unread post by Huib »

I sell an electronic distributor for Fulvia on this site. See http://www.viva-lancia.com/fulvia-workshop/ignition/
Pete

Unread post by Pete »

Huib,

I had been told you do not make them anymore ?? Spoke with Southern Carburettors who I thought were distributors, they told me this.

So this is great news.

How can I order one, with the 1600 conversion bushes. Look forward to hearing from you

Thanks
Pete
Huib
Site Admin

Unread post by Huib »

I have plenty of units in stock and can produce more if necessary. Note, that I do not have distributors (the word distributor meaning "reseller"in this instance) for the ignition units.

Ordering is easy. Go to the distributor page at http://www.viva-lancia.com/fulvia-workshop/ignition/

I assume you are in the UK. Therefore prices including VAT apply. Select the items you want. Calculate the total amount. Add 25 euro postage.
Send the money by Paypal to huib@viva-lancia.com.

It is advisable to have a spare cap and rotor in the boot. In any case replace them every 30.000km as the manual says.
Pete

Unread post by Pete »

Fantastic,

A couple of final questions before I order. As you may have noticed I race the Fulvia and have heard you may have a programmable unit so I can change the advance and retard, is this correct ? also do you have any advice when using the units for racing purposes.

Never used the paypal method of payment before but am sure I will be able to work this out

Many thanks again for your help

Regards
Pete
Huib
Site Admin

Unread post by Huib »

The programmable unit is not available for Fulvia. It requires a change in the housing. The housing will be adapted some time in the future when the electronics is extensively tested and stable.

I have no personal experience with racing using this distributor. Others do. I have no feed back from them.

Return to “01 General Lancia discussions and forum messages”