a fantastic event for the dashing & daringB)

Information exchange about FIVA and other historic rallies, rally equipment, tips, navigator wanted, driver wanted etc etc
gamma a.i.

a fantastic event for the dashing & daringB)

Unread post by gamma a.i. »

We will all wear our 'sunglasses at night' B) as we navigate the dangerous route from the beer-bar to the sleep-room at this years UK/USA/BENELUX (& others ?) ?

Attended by (many x) FULVIA / (? x) FLAVIA / (1 x) GAMMA .......
"Mad Dash to the Stars Ralley"........ or MDS Rallye, if you prefer ...

It starts, in a manner of driving, just to get to the blast-off point in 2 days time & my pulse is already racing to get there ; ca 400km worth of racing & the event ain't even started !!

I understand that some cars will again be powered by Belgian multi-colored Rocket Beer; as will the Pilots (Co-Pilots?) ..... Yipeee B). I will " motor west on the highway, thats the best, get your kicks on Route etc)"
in a more silent, less smoking rocket or I will lose my co before I even depart.

Signed: the real Fulvia a.i.
lancialulu

Re: a fantastic event for the dashing & daringB)

Unread post by lancialulu »

Our Z truck will have a special (small) consignment of English Ale for sampling after or before multicoloured or is it multicolored?) Marc from Germania.....

T&S
gamma a.i.

nonono; it is the multi-colored dribble brewed wheat/barley sludge, filtered thru brackish waters, all the way from Belgique, or is that Belquige?) that is multi-colored & be sides...the more U drink the more colours (colors) U will see...especially as the mist settles over the palace gardens & the orange-goblet shaped lights appear to be afterglowing pumpkins reflecting off multi-colored Fulvia of all sizes & shapes in the night.

I personally will be transportin onli fynest (or is that the funest) grappa di Italia + a rare "wilyums - pear - distillati" ...for the discerning aftar-dinar "drunkar"...sorry :S, I meant to wright ;)"drinker"; mea culpa !!
lancialulu

Unread post by lancialulu »

Sorry John but yr Z is the only multicolored Z I know

BTW - my CO is looking forward to meeting your CO

Safe journey....

T
gamma a.i.

original text - Tim - underlined Text - Fulvia a.i. Gamma

Von: tim348@aol.com [mailto:tim348@aol.com]
LAST WEEKEND: 5th international Flemish Dutch Fulvia Flavia Meeting

Dear all,

Spent good hour pressure hosing cow cr*p off/from under the Z; gave it a wash –

I CAN’T THINK OF A BETTER MAN FOR THE JOB !!!

then it rained as it does in England if you seriously wash a car!

Return to “20 Historic Rallies on Lancia”