Dagrada Formula Jr Information??

James Steerman

Dagrada Formula Jr Information??

Unread post by James Steerman »

I've just sold everything but my soul to buy a Lancia-Dagrada Formula Jr. (Appia engine) I know an original sales brochure for this car exists, --I've seen it, however the owner refused to part with it. Does anyone have one that could be copied? Or any other techical information on the car from the builder? Thanks for your help...
Pete Vack

Re: Dagrada Formula Jr Information??

Unread post by Pete Vack »

Jim,

I've writing a delightful story for our new online magazine www.velocetoday.com. It's about a Lancia Appia Dagrada Saloon.

Would like to send it to you for your purusal. Also, subscribe to VeloceToday, I think you'll enjoy it. It's free---

Pete Vack
Huib Geurink

Unread post by Huib Geurink »

I would very much like to put the article on viva-lancia.om too!
Let me know.
Jorn van Beckhoven

Unread post by Jorn van Beckhoven »

James,

there are several competing in historic races overhere in Europe. One of them is driven by Roberto Ravetta taking on the Castell'Arquato 17 giugno 2001 f.i. The organisation of the hillclimb should have a website (somehow i lost the adress, will let you know once i have found it, perhaps they can get you in touch with him).

I assume the gentlemen driving/owning them will have some more info on the cars and their engines, sadly i have no adress.

regards,

JornJames Steerman wrote:
>
> I've just sold everything but my soul to buy a Lancia-Dagrada
> Formula Jr. (Appia engine) I know an original sales brochure
> for this car exists, --I've seen it, however the owner
> refused to part with it. Does anyone have one that could be
> copied? Or any other techical information on the car from the
> builder? Thanks for your help...
Brian Hilton

Unread post by Brian Hilton »

Just a bit of information on a sad note, 1 of the Dagrada Lancia's crashed in practice at The Goodwood Revival Meeting in September 2003. While exiting the 2nd bend at Lavant corner, the track control arm broke from it's mounting and the Dagrada finished up in the tyre barrier.
I'm pleased to report however, after speaking to the driver Marco Milanese, that he assured me it is repairable, in the meantime they have a second car to carry on with, but he was a bit put out as their test track in Italy has lots of bends and this problem has never occurred before.
If anyone wants them, I have a couple of photos taken in the paddock afterwards that I can email.

Brian Hilton
michel villard

Unread post by michel villard »

hello from switzerland

can you send me the pictures to?

thank you

michel from bern
Pazzo22

Unread post by Pazzo22 »

James any picture of you appia