Fulvia buying checklist

CD's with documentationElectronic distributor
veglia

Fulvia buying checklist

Unread post by veglia »

Good day everyone! This is my first post on the forum. Recently I saw a local car shop importing 1st series Fulvia in fantastic condition and immediately fell in love with the car. I never knew of existence of this model. I have been doing research and found lots of info around the web, to be honest there is so much.
I would like to know if there is on the forum, or somewhere else, a "to-go" checklist and cheat sheet for buying a Fulvia?
I understand that I should be checking the numbers (didn't find detailed guide on this one) and rust is one of the common problems which needs to be inspected properly.
I'm not planning to buy one until I am sure I have enough knowledge. I would be going for cheaper models like series 2 1.3s, Coupé 3 or one of the cheaper models from series 1. I'm located in Croatia and I would prefer searching for one nearby which means north of Italy so I can bring my mechanic for inspection (I can reach towns in north Italy in few hours of driving so it is practical for me to go there and drive back the car).
Appreciate all the points you can share for a beginner and apologies if I am asking for something already answered.

Return to “65 Fulvia”