Series 2 Thema spotlights & suspension

Pierre

Series 2 Thema spotlights & suspension

Unread post by Pierre »

Does anybody have a left side spotlight available??? Even the lense only will do. I want to restore my Them 16V Turbo to original condition.

A lot has been written about the active suspension system on this forum. Has anybody located a manual and wiring diagrams for it yet??? There must be somebody out there that has it........
Please share with us, willing to pay for it.
Pierre

Re: Series 2 Thema spotlights & suspension

Unread post by Pierre »

Nobody has a spotlight (or know of one)??????
Mike

Unread post by Mike »

Go to www.lancia-tdc.co.uk and you'll find contact details there about our spare parts co-ordinator Dave Abbett.

We have the lamps that you require and I think I may be able to get you the wiring diagram info that you require to. Where do I send them too!?

Better still, email rousel@stirling.gov.uk and find out how to join the Thema Consortium to get access to our considerable technical know how and our vast stock of parts at discount prices. If you are serious about running a Thema then the TDC is essential support and a good bunch of guys too!

Mike
Pierre

Unread post by Pierre »

Thanks Mike, have already done so. I have a friend visiting Aberdeen this week returning next Wed.
Hope to have everything organised so he can bring it back with him.
Pierre

Unread post by Pierre »

Managed to find all the info on the active (intelligent) suspension. Got it all working now!!!!!!

Return to “51 Thema”