im going to buy the only gamma in chile

Gamma WW Registry
Nicolas from CHILE

im going to buy the only gamma in chile

Unread post by Nicolas from CHILE »

hi i would like some info, because im going to buy the only one in chile its a 1979, but i dont know which engine does it has, or anything copuld you help me here is the like to the page

http://www.v8.cl/restaurar.htm

its red .

thax for your help
Theo Kyriacou

Re: im going to buy the only gamma in chile

Unread post by Theo Kyriacou »

All Gammas have a flat four engine. Italian versions had 2.0 litre engines while most export models had 2.5 litre engines. Early (series 1) cars had carburettors while the later Series 2 cars had Bosch fuel injection.

All this information is details though and what you should really be doing is restoration homework. Gamma parts are not readily available anywhere and will be even more difficult to find in Chile since there's only one Gamma. Simple things like headlamps are difficult to find new and therefore expensive. So make sure you know what you are doing before you buy!
René Hechtl

Unread post by René Hechtl »

Hello Nicolas

Go for it ! You are the only but you will not be lonely !

You will get the very best support from the Gamma Europe team. We can provide you with all the necessary parts and technical information. We are some few guys here, who would look afer your car.

Great to hear a Gamma will be on the road in Chile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

René
Swtzerland
enzo

Unread post by enzo »

Hello out there, i´m the owner of the only gamma coupe in chile, i´ll never sell this superb car. BR Enzo

Return to “53 Gamma”