A little info please

CD's with workshop manuals, parts book and other documentation
Chad

A little info please

Unread post by Chad »

I don,t know much about Lancia and have run across what the owner says is a lancia beta scorpion. Is their even such a car and if so what years was it produced and what engines were available.What were the HP ratings and any shortcomings of the car or of particular year models,ect,ect. Any info would be appreciated.
Marcus

Re: A little info please

Unread post by Marcus »

Hi Chad,

to get the informations you want you should try the following homepages

www.lancia-beta.de
www.carsfromitaly.com

these are the sides that bring you to your results.

bye

marcus
Ken Haven

Unread post by Ken Haven »

The Scorpion was the United States version of the Montecarlo. It was sold in the US for only 2 years - 1976 and 1977. The main difference is that the 1977 has glass buttress panes for better rearward visibility. All cars had a 1.8 liter engine rated at only 81HP (due to pollution equipment). The Montecarlo had a 2.0 liter engine and 120HP. Problems with the car are lack of power (easily cured), poor brakes and poor ventilation. Depending on the environment, rust can be a problem, but no more so than other similar cars. Aside from that, the car is a delight. There was a Series 2 Montecarlo produced in the early 1980's with brake and other improvements.
Andrea(VE)

Unread post by Andrea(VE) »

Other Sites for information www.lanciamontecarlo.net and www.betamontecarlo.it , this last one is in italian as me! Bye Andrea -Venice- Italy (U find me in the Italian forum of the montecarlo)
jake

Unread post by jake »

can u plz tell me everthing on pollution for scorpions

Return to “59 Montecarlo, Scorpion”