THESIS V6 3.0 2003 : Strange Electronic troubles.

Pierre VALLADE

THESIS V6 3.0 2003 : Strange Electronic troubles.

Unread post by Pierre VALLADE »

Hi all,

I bought a used Thesis (V6 3.0 / 2003) near 100.000 km and I am facing several troubles probably related to Electronic.

They can be set in four categories. I don't know if the are related to the same problem or not.

1) Some times, instead of having display of mileages (partial and total) on the dashboard, I got "EOL Error" blinking (EOL instead of the partial display and Error instead of the total display). To reset, I need to stop/start the engine, sometimes it's reset, some times not. I don't know what is the meaning of "EOL Error".

2) From times to times, the radio stop automatically. Then the clock and external temperature display desappear on the dashboard. The buttons on the steering wheel don't work. When I stop the engine, the radio don't stop, I need to stop it manually. This trouble reset automatically after a period from few minutes to more than one hour.

3) The Air conditioning stops automatically it self . IE The display turns off completely and cooling stops too. To reset, I need to start the radio ???? .... No, I am not drunk.

4) From time to time, I got alarm messages on the dashboad such as "EPB" "COMFORTRONIC" "ESP" .... asking me (in french language) to go to the "atelier".

If some one in the LANCIA world has an idea,

Except that, I am very happy with this car.

Sorry, I don't speak german, but replies in english or french languages are welcome.

Many thanks in advance.
Aurelia B21, Flaminia GTL, Flavia Milleotto, 2000 coupé,
Beta HPE, Beta Trevi VX, Prisma 1.6, Kappa coupés 2.4 & T20, Thesis V6 3.0
eric

Re: THESIS V6 3.0 2003 : Strange Electronic troubles.

Unread post by eric »

Hallo Pierre
Nr 1,2,3, Hebben te maken met je verbinding, van het Connect kun je laten repareren in Torino Italie bij TSW
  Je Kunt geen Betere firma vinden, mij heeft het zoeken een jaar gekost.
  Maar een nieuw kost ook meer als 4000 euro!
  Het heeft mij daar 250 euro gekost dus dat is een ander bedrag.
  Je Kunt proberen hulp te Krijgen van Rino (hier ook op het forum) ivm de taal.
  Hij heeft al meer Thesis Rijders geholpen.
  Nr 4 als je er verder geen belemmering van hebt, fijn van je auto genieten!

Groet Eric Maasbracht NL.

THESIS V6 3,0 2002.
Giorgio

Unread post by Giorgio »

For the 4 problem, clear this connection
Attachments
abs_unit.jpg
abs_unit.jpg (105.79 KiB) Viewed 459 times
starbiker

Unread post by starbiker »

I guess you meant to clean the contacts of the connection.....
Gruss.....Starbiker
inspektor

Unread post by inspektor »

Hi Pierre!

You must take the conector off (giorgios picture) and just use the contact spray. If that dosnt work you must get the software and just reset all the inputs in the main computer. That is work for a mechanik.

All the best

Marcel
eric

Unread post by eric »

Pierre

Aan al deze onzin heb je dus niets!
eol error heeft alleen met het connect te maken !

GR Eric
Rino

Unread post by Rino »

salut Pierre,

comme déjà annoncé par Eric il faut laisser faire une analyse totale de la système Connect. ça ne te coûtera que 250,- euro pour la seule solution impeccable.
Si tu veut je te peux aider avec la procedure dans n'importe pas quelle langue français, anglais, italien, neérlandais, allemand.
L'expérience de Eric est ce que tu peux que perdre du temps et surtout de l'argent avec tous les autres conseils.
A toi le choix.

Salutations, Rino

Return to “D30 Thesis”