Thema V6LS SW

Richard Dean

Thema V6LS SW

Unread post by Richard Dean »

Hi Leute, ich besitze ein Thema SW V6Ls
Es ist mein zweiter, hatte früher ein V& mit Euro motor.
Naja ich habe ein par problemem mit dem wagon.
Die sind folgende.
Kofferaum offner geht nicht (die in der handschue fach).
Manchmal geht mir der wagen aus wenn in abreme vor der ample oder ein idiot mich schneidet und schnell abbremsen muss.Jemand sagte mir es konnte der drossel kappe sein, weiss nicht was das ist bin engländer und er konnte mir nicht sagen was es auf englisch ist.
Mir rosten die schwarze saulen an der hinturer ein bisschen ( vo die scheiben getrennt wird) ein mal von innen rechte seit ein mal von aussen linke seite.
Hat jemand eine idee wie ich diese probleme in grif kriegen.
Der wagen ist BJ 1994 und hat 190 tkm runter.
Ich such auch die beiden vordersitze in alcantra beige auch.
FSB

Re: Thema V6LS SW

Unread post by FSB »

Hello Richard,

welcome to the viva-lancia forum. I try to answer in the english language. I hope you will understand the suggestions to repair your car easily

Richard Dean schrieb:

> Kofferaum offner geht nicht (die in der handschue fach).

I think it is the cabling to the door of the luggage space or the magnetic opener of the fastner.
There must be a cable from car body to the door, which is broken now. It is very simple to fix it. Looking for the brake and connect the cable aigain.

> Manchmal geht mir der wagen aus wenn in abreme vor der ample

This occurs when the suspension of the engine is to old, ist a typically problem at 190 000km. In fact the suspension of the engine are three rubber bumper or damper. The rubber bumber of engine and gearbox are to old and to soft. If you use the brakes, the engine moves to much and the engine moves to much in his suspension. Therefore there is a contact of metal to metal within this rubber bumper and the motor electronic recognize with a sensor the contact as a problem of the engine (interrupted firing, or knocking firing Klopfsensor) and reduce the ignition. Replace the damper

> muss.Jemand sagte mir es konnte der drossel kappe sein, weiss

I think, correct translation is the throttle (maybe choke) , guided by the accelerator.

In detail, you have to clean this part. Best befor the replacement of the damper mentioned above.
Also clean the idle running valve too and the sensor for the airstream.

In German clean the Leerlaufstellventil, den Luftmengenmesser und die Drosselklappe.

> Mir rosten die schwarze saulen an der hinturer ein bisschen

Typical for italian cars. I have this problem too, I hope you understand my suggestions, its not easy to explain technical problems in a foreign language

Best wishes

FSB
Richard Dean

Re: Thema V6LS SW

Unread post by Richard Dean »

Vielen dank

Return to “D30 Thesis”