...buonanotte auch dir...
F..

Re: R.I.P. Lancia Delta: The Truth

Unread post by F.. »

@Mogli
@lanciadelta64
@lancisti

I try to answer in English, i hope you can understand:

1) My real name is Frank and i have nothing to do with 'Frick' or 'Deltafan' (who is Frick????)

2) Posting the photo's without words (and without bad meanings) on the Germany, English,Italian ....part OK it was wrong or to much

3) I'm a Lancia driver since 24 years (Beta Berlina, Delta II, Delta III, Momo Design Urban Bike) and i have no bad fealings about the brand Lancia

4) I found the photo on the site autoblog.nl and i post it here and on my own site: lanciacollection@skynetblogs.be, it was posting (in dutch) with the headingtitel 'sin part 6' i think in German its call 'todsunde' : I have no bad meaning with it, i just like to know whats happend with the car (there are more photos on my site with the same titel, photo's that i and other Lancialovers can't understand that these things happends). You must see the photos in the right context (and you have right: with words, but my English & German are bad) My site is a compilation of all the photo's that i can find on the net, including the sad photo's.

5) I have a private collection with +- 1000 Lancia's (scalemodels 1:43) you can watch them on my site with other Photo's (impressions, collector items, prototypes and other photos) and this is no spam because its a private site without commercial activities, it has nothing to do with the commercial part of my job, it is just for fun. (Since 2006 has more than 150000 visitors! I think it's not bad for a private site) I am sure that i not spending my money to this collection if i had bad fealings about the brand Lancia.

6) I work for a Lanciadealership in Belgium (more than 10 years)....and i am sure that i know what a Lancia is.

7) In my other posts you cant find 1 wrong word about Lancia

8) My nickname is F.. because there was on an other forum somebody with F. and i dont like to see my real name on the WWW, you never know with persons with bad meaning (for my private collection)

I hope you see this is a misunderstand (Missverständnis), you can watch my site (this is no spam) and you see what i mean
If you don't understand, maybe can someone translate this in German

Frank

PS Thanks to 'Behagen', he or she was right.

I hope this is the end of this story
gamma a.i.

Re: R.I.P. Lancia Delta: The Truth8-)

Unread post by gamma a.i. »

Hi Fdot dot
don't worry; this great Allgemeine Gedankentausch forum in Deutsch is usually filled with funny comments, insulting comments & stupid comments, all written by a lot of hyper-Lancisti (my friends & comrades) .

Sometimes I think they write because they want us (who read the Forum, but don't write/post in Deutsch very often..) to have something enjoyable (even if it is insulting & stupid) to read before we go to bed.

But sometimes it is just too text much to read !!

What an active Forum, what great writers &comment-posters.

No one could really be seriously upset about your photo post.

I laughed, in German, Italian, English...because the photo is funny..& because cars do burn...for many reasons.

As long as they don't burn due to some design-flaws (as some Peugeot models have in past several years) no one could possibly make this equation: this brand of car = fire, danger to your life, pericilo.

However, I followed the comments in this fire-thread (some of it anyway, to follow all of it would be too much reading) with a big -smile on my face......

Perhaps some persons who wrote are just the type of persons who "can't laugh, even at Charlie Chaplin"; if so, "schade" for them ;)

I even know some people who don't think the funny song "Katzen Klo" isn't funny !!

allsssooo .... Hey, your English is great !

allura: are Lancia cheap to buy in BE ? ha ha, they certainly are not in D'land & BE is "just across the border"

signed: Johnny48 aka Fulvia a.i. / Gamma a.i,
mogli

Unread post by mogli »

Hello Frank,
Thanks for your feedback,
this sounds quite different now.
I already knew your site very well - especially from looking for Lancia Prototypes and so on.
Ok the photos -generated some questions - an answer i think we all together cannot give here.
The Name Frick you can forget - it was a "troll" in the italian part of this fora.
conclusion: a real misunderstanding...
I see You have the same interests as we here -so let me say hello - You are welcome with your comments! (tu)

kind regards
Mogli , Günter
F..

Re: R.I.P. Lancia Delta: The Truth :)-D

Unread post by F.. »

Now I feel better and I am happy it was a misunderstanding. I hope it is no problem in English, but by the German Forum i can find more reactions & intresting post than by the Dutch Forum, and i prefere the English language.
(The secret of my english is THE GOOGLE TRANSLATE MACHINE) (:P) By the way, now you can find the Google Translate Button on my site (on the right site under the counter) You can select your language and you have the site in German or English (or other language) Attention! the translatemachine is not always 100% right, but is sometimes good to have. There is also a link to the Viva Lancia site.

Frank
mogli

Re: R.I.P. Lancia Delta: The Truth :)-D

Unread post by mogli »

Frank,
thanks for your reply. I will check the google Translator - its interesting also for me - sometimes i need an translator in my job.
Normally i use the
http://dict.leo.org
translator - but this has also not 100% accuracy..
I could see a new Design Study at your site -- possible that this is a sign for a future THEMA ?

kind regards

Günter
F..

Unread post by F.. »

Mogli-Günter

The new design is just an impression...i wish it was the new Thesis or Thema! The first new Lancia is the New Y, build on the 500/Panda platform. Normaly was the releasedate end of this year, but the last rumours are september 2010...

For a compilation of Lancia Y 2009 impressions: http://lanciacollection.skynetblogs.be/tag/1/Y%202009

Frank
gamma a.i.

Re: R.I.P. Bad Translation

Unread post by gamma a.i. »

babelfish translation program: Italian to English anno 2007 : Lancia Gamma Coupe = "Range Nozzle Haircut"

That is a very rare car;)

Nozzle translated by the above fish from Engli to Italo - Ugello !

my translation of "Lancia Gamma Berliner" 2009: "Spear Nozzle Jelly-Donut".

Thank you, 'for the applause'...........ha ha ha !!!
F..

Re: R.I.P. Bad Translation

Unread post by F.. »

You have right: The google translator realy don't work....it's no longer available on my site

F..

Return to “D01 Allgemeiner Gedankenaustausch über Lancia”