AVVISTAMENTO DI LANCIA FLAVIA

PAOLO57

AVVISTAMENTO DI LANCIA FLAVIA

Messaggio da leggere da PAOLO57 »

Ieri ore 15,50 a Palmanova (UD) avvistatato carovana di alcune lancia flavia coupè e convertibile, zagato, berlina seconda serie, lancia 2000. Tranne alcune tutte con targa penso svizzera. Bellissime. Qualcuno sa dove andavano e se rimangono in Friuli più giorni?
lanciakappasw

Re: AVVISTAMENTO DI LANCIA FLAVIA

Messaggio da leggere da lanciakappasw »

Ciao Paolo!

I was one of the people who drove with the Flavia in Palmanova. I am from Olanda and my car was the red Flavia coupé 2000 from 1970.
We where on the road to Triëste and stopped at Duino castle .The next day we where going to Miramare castello ,and at the end of the afternoon we displayed our cars on the Piazza 'd Unita 'd Italia in Triéste . Monday 27 septembre everybody was going their own way home. There where 4 cars from Olanda, 4 from Sweden, 5 from the UK , 1 from Ireland, 1 from Switzerland, 1 of belgium , 1 from Denmark (Gamma) and 3 from Germany.
Whe hoped we saw italian flavia drivers,but there where no drivers from Italy..maybe another time?

greetings, Roy
*** Kappa SW turbo Rosso Nobile***
PAOLO57

Re: AVVISTAMENTO DI LANCIA FLAVIA

Messaggio da leggere da PAOLO57 »

Carissimo Roy,

ti ringrazio per la risposta, purtroppo in quei giorni ero impegnato al lavoro altrimenti mi faceva piacere partecipare con la mia Flavia Coupè del '66.

Ciao.

Paolo
Rispondi

Torna a “Lancia-Avvistamenti”