Barnfind Flaminia GT Touring - help

CD's with partsbook, workshop manual, original sales brochures, instruction booklet, ads.
redvxcoupe

Barnfind Flaminia GT Touring - help

Unread post by redvxcoupe »

Dear all,

I was lucky to find an early Flaminia GT Touring, stored away for 50 years in a barn.
Have been into Lancias since mid -80's but not as old and rare as this one.

The car has a lot of missing parts so I am looking for parts mostly missing from the engine bay, like relays, fusebox, heatshield for alternator, alu.cover covering the wiring...etc
Everything could be of interest.

But first of all I am looking for more information about the car. The owner past away last year so I have to look elsewhere.
Color of the car, interior, the carpet, options(?)
I have tried to send a mail to Italy....

The numbers I have:

Lancia FLaminia GT Touring 824.00 ¤1151¤
Carrosseria Touring ¤6484¤
The engine MOT 823.00 ¤1685¤

Will be greatful for all the help I can get.

Best regards
Tore Uglehus (Norway)

Lancia FLaminia GT Touring 824.00 1151
Carrosseria Touring 6484
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (159.87 KiB) Viewed 5067 times
006.jpg
006.jpg (167.95 KiB) Viewed 5067 times
FL30

Re: Barnfind Flaminia GT Touring - help

Unread post by FL30 »

Hi Tore,

congratulations, the car is worth every effort. It will be a challenge to find the right items. Many technical parts are shared among all Flaminias, but Lancia changed parts any time they thought it usefull. The first thing to do is to source the spareparts book, the dvd is available here on vivia-lancia.

It can be very helpful to join a Lancia network like Lancisti Norvegesi, although Flaminias are really rare in Norway, when I am not mistaken.

Anyway you may like to browse our website, which deals quite a bit with Flaminias. It is in German only, but there are many pictures and in case you see something interesting you can contact me.Lancia Club Deutschland On the left, you will find "Flaminia"

Please keep us up to date with the progress of your project. Pictures are always welcome!

Hubert
Lancia Club Deutschland

PS There is no plan to make another batch of the mirrors
Attachments
flaminiagta.jpg
flaminiagta.jpg (171 KiB) Viewed 5066 times
Hubert
redvxcoupe

Unread post by redvxcoupe »

Hi Hubert,

Thank you for answer. I will order the cd from viva-lancia.

I am a member of Lancisti Norvegesi, infact started the club together with some Lancia-friends in -91

The first thing for me to do is getting basic info about the car based on the chassis no. Not a very easy task.....
Previous owner past away last year so there are nobody to ask. Think it must be a 1959/60 based on the doorhandles inside and other things.

Do you know a place to search for info?
I've sendt a mail to: info@registrotouringsuperleggera.com but no response....

Nice GT attached, is it yours?

/Tore

Lancia FLaminia GT Touring 824.00 1151
Carrosseria Touring 6484
Attachments
018.jpg
018.jpg (181.77 KiB) Viewed 5064 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (105.39 KiB) Viewed 5064 times
FL30

Unread post by FL30 »

Hi Tore,

your car has been manufactured in 1959 (824.00 1001 to 824.00 1171). You can find this on viva-lancia.com first page. Right below the electronic distributor there is "long lost documents found".

Perhaps we have seen each other in Harjattula two years ago, we went there with two Flaminias and an Aprilia.

Yes the white GT is my car, it is a 2.5 3C.

Back to your car, it will not be easy to find out about the history. FIAT now have "lancia heritage". Maybe you can ask there to find out about where it was delivered and how it looked like back in the day.

Hubert
Attachments
harjattulaa.jpg
harjattulaa.jpg (192.25 KiB) Viewed 5067 times
Hubert
VicJano

Unread post by VicJano »

Hi, I'm having the ventilation window chrome catches made as I'm missing one.
Do you need a set?
Chris
chris@o-connordesign.co.uk

Return to “70 Flaminia”