Fulvia from the Netherlands:)

ThomasW

Fulvia from the Netherlands:)

Unread post by ThomasW »

Hello!

My name is Thomas and this is my first post. I'm from the Netherlands and own a Fulvia 1.3S since recently. A car that I wanted to have for a long time, so sort of a dream come true! The car is imported from Italy in 1988, according to the Dutch registration the car is a Fulvia Sport 1.3S from 1972, however is has the white dials, headrest seats and black grille so this needs figuring out from what year it really is..

The car is generally in good order though some repairs and maintenance will be done in next few weeks/months, and probably years after that... Good thing is the car sits inside away from the elements.

I have already learned a lot about Fulvia's and their technique from the interwebs and the manual (all is quite clever!) however there is still a lot of information to obtain!tt!

Cheers, Thomas
Attachments
img_3840.jpg
img_3840.jpg (153.63 KiB) Viewed 2472 times
Huib
Site Admin

Re: Fulvia from the Netherlands:)

Unread post by Huib »

Nice car Thomas. Compliments.

Go to the home page of this website. Click on "long lost documents found" and look for the chassis number.
ThomasW

Unread post by ThomasW »

Thanks Huib,

The car is a Coupe 1.3s S3 from somewhere in mid of 1974.(tu)
bmarler

Unread post by bmarler »

interesting that the registration lists it as a fulvia sport, as it's clearly a coupe. i hope you don't have too much trouble sorting out the paperwork with your licensing agency.
nice car by the way, enjoy.
'67 fulvia sport, '61 appia vignale
ThomasW

Unread post by ThomasW »

Well it is known that the Dutch registration service hasn't always been very accurate with registration hence my car is listed as a sport. Its not a problem for me however I might contact them to see if it possible to change it..
MAIMONE

Unread post by MAIMONE »

Caro Huib scusate per la intromissione dalla Italia sono Maimone e vorrei salutarti per sapere cosa ne pensi del mio progetto Nuova Fulvia nel 2019?
MAIMONE

Unread post by MAIMONE »

Il mio progetto Nuova Fulvia Coupe' prevede la partenza della produzione nella primavera del 2019.E prevede l'uso del disegno in totto della Rallye S ultima Lancia, per la scocca ma tutta in alluminio dovrebbe pesare un 40% in meno.Alcune modifiche sulla testata dovrebbero assicurare una maggiore fruibilita' della potenza, migliorando anche l'alimentazione e le immisioni dei gas di scarico in studio: alimentazione ad iniezione elettronica , variazione meccanica della fase aspirazione e scarico , variazione condotti aspirazione come su motore M44 BMW adozione del cambio prima serie cinque marce e trazione integrale per uso sportivo. Produzione limitata di 100 esemplari con prenotazione e prevendita assicurata da tre compagnie assicurative di primaria importanza mondiale.Caro Huib e' un progetto che non fara' estinguere un gioiello di vettura che non a caso fu campione mondiale di gare rally, forse in Inghilterra e possibile la realizzazione ma sto studiando la burocrazia che avvolge questo mio progetto per poter immatricolare e rendere fruibili tali vetture. Maimone.

Return to “01 General Lancia discussions and forum messages”