TIME TO REDUCE STOCK

gamma a.i.

TIME TO REDUCE STOCK

Unread post by gamma a.i. »

hi, it me again: the still owner of 5 Lancia - 1975 to 1998 - at least 2 that are excess to our / my needs... WE used to own many more, but have gone on a Lancia Diet.

# 1: 1998 Y automatic that'll stay roun here to be driven only roun here, since its value to someone else is far that than its value to us; Rust - Zero. Condition .
iIt is still a 'Looker'.

# 2: kC - also 1998 - also rust -free. Gold-Grey (Lancia Color: Merkur Grau), new paint; needs only a new driver, since #3: its sister - is parked in our garage.
So many recent new items on # 2 that it would take a lot of too much paper to list condition here: Condition: honesty .... is not Concours-New, but Very-Top.
2 owner - 130,oookm, 2.4 L - 175 HP...everything works; it is 101% roadworthyness "Tueved" + Enviornmentaly "ASUed"; will be driven 1200km to Rome & 1200 back to Baden next week - since it is such a solid a pleasure to drive. Required Investment- at this time....Zero. Even floor mats are fine. I recently read a DE Report that - if well mainteined - 2.4 Engine will reach 500,000km without a rebuild !

#4 gC Silver that must be seen to be believed; a very wonderful history, blue leather, S1 Model, S2 wheels. VERY LOW KM.

if # 2 sells 1st - # 4 will be kept ... or visa-versa.

That is 4 Lancia ; # 3 & # 5 ain't for sale: pm DAY OR NIGHT !
gamma a.i.

Re: TIME TO REDUCE STOCK

Unread post by gamma a.i. »

Aha,,, 1 Music "set-up" - too much good stuff to list - in trade for 1 Lancia Y; unless Blondie-Klaus changes his mind & tries to play music with hands that can't do much playing & pickin anymore; but can steer a Lancia Automatic well enough to get around.

We will see !

Return to “01 General Lancia discussions and forum messages”