VIVA LANCIA FORUM - Sticker

En ook over boeken, films, foto's en wat dies meer zij inzake lancia
LCV

VIVA LANCIA FORUM - Sticker

Unread post by LCV »

Dear Lancia friends,

last monday a forum member in the German part of Viva Lancia asked if we could produce a sticker for our cars. Because it is my profession I introduced a first design and sent a price inquiry to a special printing house. Until yesterday midnight the members of the German forum ordered more than 25% of the planned edition of 500 pcs.

I wonder if you were also interested to get such stickers.

You can see the design here:
http://www.viva-lancia.com/lancia_fora/ ... msg-763357

For those who do not understand German, here is some further information:

The minimum order is 5 pcs. (EUR 7,00 including postage to all European countries).
10 pcs. would cost EUR 10,50 and 20 pcs. EUR 18,50. No pre-payment. I would add an invoice with the international bank codes.

If you want to order, please send a personal message with the quantity, your home address and e-mail address for the case of questions.

The sticker has the size 100 x 90 mm, printed in dark blue on white material. Laminated with a protection material against high and deep temperature and UV beams.

By the way, I do not earn money with this action. The prices only balance the costs.

I will give the order to the printing house when 50% of the 500 will be ordered. So I guess I can deliver the stickers about June 10.

Best regards
Frank
Lancia Club Vincenzo - Int. Lancia Flaminia Register - Int. Lancia Thema Register - Eurovan 1 IG - SAAB-Freunde Südbaden
www.lancia-club-vincenzo.com
Bart Verbeek

Re: VIVA LANCIA FORUM - Sticker

Unread post by Bart Verbeek »

Mijn stickers zijn besteld!

Bart
LCV

Re: VIVA LANCIA FORUM - Sticker

Unread post by LCV »

Hello Lancia friends in the Netherlands,

the stickers are still available. For further information please
look here:

http://www.lancia-club-vincenzo.com/PDF/Infos.pdf

Please scroll down to page 2.

Best regards
Frank
Lancia Club Vincenzo - Int. Lancia Flaminia Register - Int. Lancia Thema Register - Eurovan 1 IG - SAAB-Freunde Südbaden
www.lancia-club-vincenzo.com

Return to “NL02 Algemene discussie over Lancia”