Emblem for Flaminia Touring

Gallery
Flaminia WW Registry
Flami

Emblem for Flaminia Touring

Messaggio da leggere da Flami »

Hello,

My best wishes for the new year 2015.

I am looking for an original Flaminia Touring GT boot lid badge / emblem in nice condition, like this one you can see on the attached photo. I am thankfull for any information.

Best regards
Flami
PG
Site Admin

Re: Emblem for Flaminia Touring

Messaggio da leggere da PG »

Unfortunately the original one is difficult to find, but if want to take a look here: http://www.ragnifranco.it/prod_cat.php? ... =31&mar=14
AlbySpace

Messaggio da leggere da AlbySpace »

I confirm the supplier you were directed to (ragnifranco). I was looking for the same piece and it seems they are the original makers of the emblems back in the days.
They don't sell them directly though but via another shop in Turin (you will be redirected when you call them) and when I called, like a month ago, they asked 160€ for that particular item. Just for you to be informed.
Flami

Lovely. Thank you very much. I will try.

Best regards
Flami

Hello, It was not possible to come in touch with "RagniFranco" in this Touring badge. I have send several e-mail messages but unfortunately without any reply. Is there a forum member who can help me to come in touch with "RagniFranco" or the trader in the badges of this company? This would be nice. Thank you. Best regards Flami
PG
Site Admin

Messaggio da leggere da PG »

What's happened? The website is working, the emblem you're looking for is here: https://www.ragnifranco.it/en/products/ ... tg6-detail It's the TG6 from the catalogue, 200mm long, with a price of 140€ PG-ADMIN
Rispondi

Torna a “Flaminia”