Selling Betas during the rust scare – interesting and highly recommended book ! Selling Betas during the rust scare – interesting book ! Selling Betas during the rust scare – interesting book !

Sebastien Simon

Selling Betas during the rust scare – interesting and highly recommended book ! Selling Betas during the rust scare – interesting book ! Selling Betas during the rust scare – interesting book !

Unread post by Sebastien Simon »

I have once again taken an interesting book from the shelf. The memories of Geoff Owen, who started a career as car salesman in England after the war. It is a good, and often funny, read. Of special interest to english Beta owners are the pages on his Lancia dealership during the great rust scare.
I shall only quote two sentences : « Lancias were to prove the most reliable cars I have owned, sold or driven in my lifetime. They were also, without any doubt, the cars most enjoyed by any single group of valued customers »
For those wishing to know what he thought about most of the other Lancia dealerships, and on the British Motors Corporation, buy it at your friendly motoring bookshop:
Turning back the clock – The life and times of a motor trader – Geoff Owen, published 2000 by the Fitzjames Press.
Sebastien

Re: Selling Betas during the rust scare

Unread post by Sebastien »

Try http://www.millhousebooks.com/ or any other bookseller that delivers per mailorder. It is a paperback, so not expensive.
Delivery to Sri Lanka might be a problem though.

Any Lancias there?

Return to “90 Books / Pictures / Video's on Lancia”