lancia dedra books, document, cd

Bozidar

lancia dedra books, document, cd

Unread post by Bozidar »

Hi everybody it's so nice to feel home. I have had lancia dedra 2.0 i.e. and for a few month I'm desperatly trying to find some fact about lancia dedra. I visited many sites and forums but no luck. i'm looking for Dedra's workbook, cd with diagrams and parts, manuals anything that it's include with Dedra 2.0
I'm from Yugoslavia from Novi Sad. plese help me. looking forward to hearing from you.
bozam@uns.ns.ac.yu
george livingstone

Re: lancia dedra books, document, cd

Unread post by george livingstone »

mabey i can help i have the lancia parts on cd it shows all parts and exploded diagrams of all dedras. i have 3 dedras myself 2 .1.6ie and 1 , 1.8 twin cam
Bozidar

Unread post by Bozidar »

Hello George!
I must said that I was very suprised when I visited the Viva Lancia's forum after 3 or 4 month. The fact is that you are acctualy the first person who offered some kind of help. I have been trying to find any usefull informations that's relatied with dedra's for over half a year, but i haven't had any luck, untill now offcourse. Anyway I'm the Lancias fan since I was a kid. Now I'm the proud owner of Dedra 2.0. ie which I bought in march last year. The car is fabulous, very vivid on trafic I suppose becouse of great engine which is very elastic and strong. Unfortunely I know so little about Dedra and that is the reason why I'm trying to find much usefull infos ass possible. So if you are willing to send me a copy of your CD I will be very greatfull to you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you in advance.

P.S. What kind of CD edition is it? Who is the editor?...

My adress is:
53 Seljackih buna street
21000 Novi Sad
Serbia and Montenegro
george livingstone

Unread post by george livingstone »

have posted your cd drop me an e mail when it arrives .did you know that the dedra is based on the fiat tempra/tipo a lot of spare parts of these cars fit the dedra ,the cd has a shared parts piece and when clicked it tells you what parts are shared with other cars.
jarek

Unread post by jarek »

Hi guys,

I would advise you to ask for help at Dedra-desk forum. As you can see from the amount of subjects, its not most popular forum. If I would look for this kind of materilas I would try also ebay. I have seen things, you are looking for,
couple of times already.

Greetings from Finland, Jarek
Brian Hilton

Unread post by Brian Hilton »

Hi Bozidar,
I don't normally look at this section so would agree the best place to put a request for information is in the Dedra part of the forum. Having said that, have you managed to get hold of a workshop manual on cd?
If not, what year is your Dedra as I have a workshop manual on CD for early cars. One problem is that it is in German but if you can understand German or know someone who could translate for you I will burn you a copy.

Regards
Brian Hilton
Dedra Advisor
Lancia MOtor Club
UK.
Erika Bertus

Unread post by Erika Bertus »

Dear sir:

My name is Erika Bertus from Hungary.
Last week I bought an automotive Lancia Dedra.
My problem is a very compicated:
it isn't me any manual book~(reference book, or factory book) with this auto. I can't to use this auto, because I don't know the auto's technical~operational items...

So I find a manual~technical book for this autotype.
Mabye You do help me:)

Yuor sincerely
Erika Bertus
sales manager
GM Üvegezõk Boltja Ltd.
settore@citromail.hu
or: erikabertus@hotmail.com
Erika Bertus

Unread post by Erika Bertus »

Dear sir:

My name is Erika Bertus from Hungary.
Last week I bought an automotive Lancia Dedra.
My problem is a very compicated:
it isn't me any manual book~(reference book, or factory book) with this auto. I can't to use this auto, because I don't know the auto's technical~operational items...

So I find a manual~technical book for this autotype.
Mabye do You help me:)

Yuor sincerely
Erika Bertus
sales manager
GM Üvegezõk Boltja Ltd.
settore@citromail.hu
or: erikabertus@hotmail.com
Brian Hilton

Unread post by Brian Hilton »

Hi Erika,

What information is it that you require for the Dedra with Automatic gearbox?

if it is only the operating instructions then I can email you those, but if it is more in depth technical information you require please let me have you address & I will photocopy it for you & post.
Regards
Brian Hilton
Dedra Advisor
Lancia Motor Club
UK
Gerald Dickie

Unread post by Gerald Dickie »

Would this CD be for a 3/1995 ?

Return to “90 Books / Pictures / Video's on Lancia”