lancia dedra books, document, cd

Brian Hilton

Re: lancia dedra books, document, cd

Unread post by Brian Hilton »

Hi Gary,
Sorry, I only go in about once a week so I've only just picked up your message.
I've just been & had a look at the manuals, but there is no reference in their to E1 in the display.

What happens when E1 appears? do you lose any of the functions when E1 is displayed?
Can you please email me, to bhiltonlancia@aol.com, your own email address. I will then send you the complete test procedure for your climate system display.
You will need to strictly follow the procedure.

Very hard to get hold of Dedra manuals in English & although I have a Manual on CD it's in German, as I've never been able to find it in English.
Worth bearing in mind that Dedra was only produced in RHD up to the end of 1993, & the last UK registered vehicles in the UK were registered in 1994, these were stock that had been sitting with the dealers.
The UK never received the facelifted 1994 (1995 Model year) Dedra or the SW.
If you need any information at any time let me know, although there are people who advertise Dedra manuals in English, these are invariably only the mechanical sections, & even then cost £65 & upwards!
There are two manuals that cover most things, one being mechanical & about 350 pages long, the electrical manual is also about 350 pages long as well, although I've never seen the Electrical manual advertised for sale
I bought mine through the Lancia Motor Club UK Library & is a photocopy, the two manuals cost me about £85 14 years ago, so unless you really have your heart set on owning a set, don't bother.

Best Regards
Brian Hilton
Dedra Advisor
Lancia Motor Club
UK
claudiu biris

Unread post by claudiu biris »

hi . i have had lancia dedra 2.0. i.e and i'm disperatly trayng to finde some fact about lancia dedra. I'm looking for dedra's work book cdwith diagrams and parts ,manuals , anithing about dedra 2.0 i.e. I'm from romania. Plese help me i'm disperath! claukatana@yahoo.com
Brian Hilton

Hi Claudiu,

Do you understand German? or does anyone you know who will help with German?
If so, let me have a postal address & I will burn you a copy of the workshop manual & send it to you.
If that is no good then let me know. unfortunately I've been unable to obtain a CD workshop manual in English. But I do have the hard copy, so if you need anything anytime I can scan & email.
Best Regards
Brian Hilton
Dedra Technical Adviser.
Lancia Motor Club.
UK
claudiu biris

HI BRIAN !

My adress is: city : CLUJ NAPOCA . street PASTEUR . Nr 77 . ap.27 .
Jud. CLUJ . ROMANIA
name BIRIS CLAUDIU.

THANKS BRIAN
Brian Hilton

Hi Claudiu,

Sent a copy of the CD several weeks ago, can you please confirm you have received it please.

Brian
claudiu biris

HI BRIAN

THENK YOU FOR CD. I AM SO HAPPY ! I WANT TO CORRESPOND WITH YOU SOMETIMES ABOUT LANCIA OR EVRETHING ELSE.

CLAUDIU
Brian Hilton

Hi Claudia
Pleased you received he CD.
Contact me on bhiltonlancia@aol.com

Brian
Stiliyan (Bulgaria)

Unread post by Stiliyan (Bulgaria) »

You can find some documents on this link: http://www.lancia-bg.com/manuals/