Storia della Lancia - Tutte le Lancia

Sebastien Simon

Storia della Lancia - Tutte le Lancia

Unread post by Sebastien Simon »

I have found those two books, essential for Lancia lovers, available in Germany:
Storia della Lancia, 1906-1969, Fabbri Editori, 1992, is a detailled account of the company, the manufacturing technology and the market for Lancia cars. 475 pages, 59 € + shipping.
Tutte le Lancia, 1907-1993, Editoriale Domus, is a review of all Lancia cars manufactured, 502 pages, 49 € + shipping.
As long as they are available, try:
Doromey
PO Box 1536
D-27735 Delmenhorst
http://www.Doromey.de
Sebastien Simon

Re: Storia della Lancia - Tutte le Lancia

They must have discovered a cache of them!
You can also get them at Mill House Books, there at GBP 24.95 each!
What is the exchange rate € / GBP??
ALAN COOPER

Unread post by ALAN COOPER »

for a really interesting Lancia book on something really new there is a new one on lancia lorries ...and it really is good have a look at www.negri.it a very interesting web site. They were very efficient in sending my book and it was well packed.
Sebastien Simon

Book on Lancia lorries

Alan,
thank you for the tip.
The site is to be recommended for its clarity and practicality, and their publications seem very interesting. I ordered the book on Lancia immediately (plus the one on OM).
This is what the forum should be for, sharing interesting information with fellow Lancia lovers.
Thanks to Huib for the Viva-Lancia site.
geoffrey goldberg

Re: Book on Lancia lorries

Unread post by geoffrey goldberg »

I happen to know fo this book and the others as well: a friend recommended the book on OM's and then we found their web site, and when my wife and I were in Italy this past summer, we went to visit the publishers, the Negri Foundation (family) in Brescia. They have a fantastic archive of historical photographs, plus some interesting automibile archive material. Most material is either of burgeoning industry in northern Italy (around Lake Garda) or on OM's, but they have some very nice materials. I think we bought about 10 books from them, plus they will do digitall prints from scans of their glass negatives. These prints are wonderful - and well worth framing. I recommend visiting them if you have a chance.

The book on the Lancia trucks is quite interesting and while perhaps not the most technical, has a wonderful little essay ont he complexity and difficulty in understanding the Lancia mythos. Very well written.

Finally, the Storia della Lancia is a fantastic book. One of its major attributes is the publication of many data pages, tables and tables, giving production volumes by model by year, labor force assessments, cash flow, etc. Incredible. They also list the car models and prices from the beginning of Lancia history, many translated into 1991 equivalents, so one can see the history of Lancia marketing. Great book.

Geoff
Eric Tucker

Unread post by Eric Tucker »

Hello There-
My name is Eric Tucker from New Orleans .
This is a strange question , But I am trying to find a poster of picture or some type of collectible picture of a '54 Lancia v Aurelia Convertible.

If anyone has information or a suggestion as to where I can find anything on this car I would be VERY grateful, I have searching for a while and found this website and wanted to give it a try.

Thank You for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Eric Tucker
Sales Manager
-groups@get-waxed.com
800-233-5405
Dott.Ing.Stuart Schaller

Unread post by Dott.Ing.Stuart Schaller »

I specailize in "etceterini"; small displacement Italian sports racers, and not specifically in Lancia (especially the trucks). Negri does WONDERFUL stuff, and their newest book, on the Lake Garda races (where Ferrari won it's first GP in 1948) is bilingaul (English and Italian)..

Stu
Brian Hilton

Unread post by Brian Hilton »

Hi Eric,

Why not try Ebay Auction, there are frequently advertised adverts,photos,books etc for all lancia on the site.

www.ebay.com

Regards
Brian hilton
Brian Hilton

Unread post by Brian Hilton »

The latest version of this is now out which covers 1907-2002, I was very lucky last september to pick the new version up in english at the GOODWOOD REVIVAL MEETING, well worth having.
geoffrey goldberg

Unread post by geoffrey goldberg »

You mentioned the latest version in English: I would suppose that is the "Tutte le Lancia" ? Finding the Storia della Lancia in English would be a real treat! It has so much information, too bad I can't read Italian....
Geoff

Return to “90 Books / Pictures / Video's on Lancia”