Storia della Lancia - Tutte le Lancia

Brian Hilton

Re: Storia della Lancia - Tutte le Lancia

Unread post by Brian Hilton »

Hi Geoffrey

Yes, I have exactly the same problem with Storia Della Lancia and I'm debating whether or not to scan a page at a time and then put it through altavistababelfish translator, although I know that quite often it's a bit of a peculiar translation, at least you get a general idea of what is meant.

The english version of Tutte Lancia is labelled 'ALL THE LANCIAS' and it is well worth while trying to get hold of a copy for the technical information on all the models since 1992.

Regards
Brian
Geoffrey

Unread post by Geoffrey »

BrIan -
Let me know if you (or anyone else) translates this. The essays look very interresting.

On the other hand, we could all learn Italian!

Geoff
J I Lechler

altavistababelfish

Unread post by J I Lechler »

Please tell me how I can get hold of this website.
Peter Jinks

Unread post by Peter Jinks »

Hello, I'm new to this site and am trying to research the Lancia Theta, the 1913 model, for a historical novel I am writing that relates to the Targa Florio. Specifically I am looking for concrete details about driving it, the layout of the engine, cabin, controls, its peculiarities, common technical problems and all the rest. Does this book you have recommended have that sort of information? Your advice would save me the time and expense of ordering it in vain...
Geoffrey Goldberg

Re: Storia della Lancia - Tutte le Lancia, for a book.

Unread post by Geoffrey Goldberg »

I don't think that this history will meet your needs. Instead, consider talking with someone who owns/drives one of these cars. Two people come to mind: Roland Grazebrook in England has (I think) a Theta and is extremely knowledgeable on these cars. Also, Jan Voboril in the Los Angeles area has a Kappa that he has owned for many years and has driven a great deal (including across the country!).

While both are very interested in Lancias, I might suggest a visit to get the impressions you are looking for. Should make for good writing material.

Return to “90 Books / Pictures / Video's on Lancia”