Lancia: A History of Technological Innovation - free download from Centro Storico Fiat

battilastro

Lancia: A History of Technological Innovation - free download from Centro Storico Fiat

Unread post by battilastro »

I noticed this on the Italian side of the Forum:

http://www.fcagroup.com/en-US/group/his ... ancia.aspx

The work of Centro Storico Fiat and STAF, a group of volunteers focussing on Fiat's technical history. Among the Fiat material, they discovered a cache of Lancia drawings in storage since 1984. It was enough to prompt a separate book on just Lancia. Too bad the image resolution isn't higher. Nonetheless, cars from the beginning up to the (830) Gamma are discussed. Photos, drawings, about 215 pages in all.
Huib
Site Admin

Re: Lancia: A History of Technological Innovation - free download from Centro Storico Fiat

Unread post by Huib »

Very interesting. Thanks for the posting.
Geoff

Re: Lancia: A History of Technological Innovation - free download from Centro Storico Fiat

Unread post by Geoff »

Lorenzo Morello, who spearheaded this effort, is an ex-Fiat engineer, and has been very diligent with the drawings. A hard copy of the book is also available, with better drawing resolution.
Geoff Goldberg

1952 B20 s.2
1957 B24 s.6
1959 Appia Berlina s.2
battilastro

Unread post by battilastro »

@ Geoff: good to know. Where can you buy it?
Ed Levin

Unread post by Ed Levin »

Geoff, I contacted the Centro Storico and they tell me no hard copies are available.
Geoff

Unread post by Geoff »

I just heard from them too…. seems that it isn't for sale. They wanted to put the essay on-line, but that seems to be all.
Geoff Goldberg

1952 B20 s.2
1957 B24 s.6
1959 Appia Berlina s.2
PG
Site Admin

Unread post by PG »

The hard copies aren't available yet. I suggested to reprint some or to make a bigger pdf file, because the drawings are very small.
It depends on Morello actually, probably we'll have news on next September.
Nic Fraipont

Unread post by Nic Fraipont »

Hi all, if anyone is interested, I have a printed copy of this for sale along with some other Lancia books including La Lancia, the shield and flag by Nigel Trow x2, both signed, Lancia in Britain, Lancia Ardea e Appia and more. I am currently going through my father's library and am slowly selling it.
Cheers, Nic.
ColinGreyvensteyn

Unread post by ColinGreyvensteyn »

Hi Nic

Are you still selling those books? I know this is very long ago but I'm looking for copies of the Shield and the Flag

Thanks so much!

Return to “90 Books / Pictures / Video's on Lancia”