Superjolly

William van der Sman

Superjolly

Unread post by William van der Sman »

I own a '65 superjolly van which I want to restore in 60's 'Squadra Corse' rally HF service van livery. Can anybody help me with pictures because I've never seen one ?
Dick Jansen

Re: Superjolly

Unread post by Dick Jansen »

Beste William,
Sorry, ik heb geen foto's van een Squadra Corse Superjolly. Maar wel een Superjolly. Heeft u misschien ook foto's van uw Superjolly? Ik ben heel benieuwd naar de staat van de auto.
Mvg,
Dick Jansen
Ed Levin

Unread post by Ed Levin »

William

(sorry I did not notice this before I left the post on the Fulvia forum)

Your Superjolly is not for the Squadra Corse; it is for the Seguito Corse (as you can see fairly clearly in your photograph). I believe that Seguito Corse was the public relations group--not the racing support group.

Unfortunately, I do not know how the interior would have been fitted out, and I do not know what the original colors were.
Lancia-hf

Unread post by Lancia-hf »

Hi Ed,
At the time I did not know that there were two different types of corse vans. I discovered the squadra corse vans were grey or greyish blue and were with a flat roof. This seguito version was often fitted with spare wheels on the lower fwd section of the roof and was off white with dark blue striping. Equiped with seats which could be transformed in a bed.
Hope to start the restauration this winter.
Kind regards,
william

Return to “85 Lancia trucks and busses”