lancia thesis 3.0 V6 215 HP

Dino

lancia thesis 3.0 V6 215 HP

Unread post by Dino »

I am ready to by a Lancia Thesis 3.0 V6 215 HP as a successor of my Kappa 2.4 20V 175 HP. Let say that I need second option or suggests of the owners. My major doubt relate to fuel consumption and automatic gear box.
Does it really 20 liters in the city conditions or even more? What about cold start, how much engine need time for warming up to the normal temperature? Does it Emblema pack include everything what it is written in a catalogue (in the serial Emblema option)?
Lancia said that beside oil and filter exchange after each 20.000 km, first service will be at the 100.000 km. It is very similar what I have done with Kappa (each 10.000 km and after 120.000 km or in age more then 36 months have to be done big engine service...). Finally, this engine is a known from the Alfa 164 and Kappa 3.0 V6. What makes difference and how is reliable?

For my cost-benefit analysis I would appreciate very objective information. I hope that will be my 3rd Lancia but this model is much more expensive than was a Kappa as brand new car. Need to say more?

Lancia fun

Return to “40 Thesis”