anyone who actually owns one in this forum?

Haavard

anyone who actually owns one in this forum?

Unread post by Haavard »

If there is anyone out there that actually owns this beautiful car, I would love to here your experiences with it!
Phil

Re: anyone who actually owns one in this forum?

Unread post by Phil »

if you can read German I suggest you go into the German speaking forum where there are several happy owners...
Philip
Haavard

Unread post by Haavard »

My german is unfortunatly not very good , but thanks for the suggestion.

Haavard
Jan

Unread post by Jan »

Hi Haavard,
I have one, a 175hp 5cyl. turbo diesel, with an automatic gearbox and it is a fantastic car. It is a pleasure to drive around Belgium and Europe. As Mike Robinson told me a few years ago (and who am I not to believe him) there is a great portion of Lancia DNA in it (I can confirm it).
When you'r in Brussels, let me know that you can meet my Thesis.
In my opinion Lancia sales people are:
1) not interested to sell the car or
2) lausy salesmen.
Last year they sold 95 ex. in Belgium
A la prossima
daniel

Unread post by daniel »

I have one, it is the nicest car i ever had. i have a black one 2.4 comfortronic emblema wit h 17 inch wheels. Before the thesis I have had 2 Rovers 75.
the Thesis is a very beautiful car but it have also some little problems with the electronica. Not very much but a lot more then the Rovers 75 I had.
If you can afford it buy one its nicer then a bmw or mercdes !
Nasir Iftikhar

Unread post by Nasir Iftikhar »

Gi (yes),
to Havard I would appoint that mass commercialization doesn't seems to be implementable for some of the "Lanciafarians". What I mean by that is a perfect existence of knowledge to the significance, has been shaped, but to reach to that extent requires an open vision with submissions to not only exist in country but to reach the market-flow at its proportion of opportunities.

But then it might be arousing that people in Scandinavia rather prefer BMW, DC and Volvo/Saab, should we buy a Thesis-classified vehicle. Speaking in terms of eventualities, I would as a customer be worried with after-sales and mechanical services.

And we should all have the 'armaan' (desire) to assist the Lancia-agentes in future to not be outplayed.

Vi snakkes,
Nasir Iftikhar
Stavanger, No
Zhio

Unread post by Zhio »

Another Thesis owner, it´s a 2.4 Multijet 175cv Comfortronic, with Emblema finishing and 17" whells, in Blue Canaletto colour and beige leather. In Spain there aren´t very much of then, but in my street, after having bought our Thesis, 2 more people have bought it.
Alexis

Unread post by Alexis »

Does anyone know if there are any Thesis in the U.S.? Also, I'm interested in a newer Thesis to purchase. Please send infomation.

Thanks,

Alexis
Thrasyvoulos Mavrokefalos

Unread post by Thrasyvoulos Mavrokefalos »

Yes I have a 3.0 litter automatic 5 speed with almost all the extras since it was a demo car of the agent in the United Arabe Emirates. I have done 15000 klm, and the car has total 25000 now. The consumption is around 14 - 15 litters per 100 km in the cities( large roads small trafic usually) on the high way it is possible to see 10l/100km, with average speed 140km. With a full tank (70 lit) you can have 470 - 600 km depending from the way you drive as mixed circle. It is fantastic car and the riding feeling is far better than the mercedes and bmw. service intervals is 20000 km for oil and filter. I like it!!!! I had a Prisma 1.6ie of the 87 and in greece I have a Kappa 2.l 20v. You can see the improvement in all the fields of quality and comfort. It is really a car that you don't have to worry about untill now.......

Return to “40 Thesis”