Lancia Lybra

Shirley

Lancia Lybra

Unread post by Shirley »

I have recently bought a Lancia Lybra 2.4 JTD but unfortunately all the owners and service manuals are in Italian. Can anyone let me know where I can either obtain these in English or obtain a translation.
Thanks
SVR

Re: Lancia Lybra

Unread post by SVR »

I had the same trouble and found the following way. I downloaded Lybra technical manual in Italian from internet and use translate programs. I prefer Russian language, so you need to find different translator. I didn’t find user manual in English, so I asked Moscow Fiat representing and ordered this manual. Now I’m waiting for it. You can choose any manual in any language, using EPER catalog. Here is online version:
http://www.spangerum.com:7080/navi?KEY= ... E=S&RMODE=
Haavard

Unread post by Haavard »

English manuals excists and can be bought at your Lancia or Fiat dealership. I actually wrote to Lancia in Italy (I live in Norway) because Lancia doesn't have an official dealer in Norway. I received a mail from Lancia Italy, which refered me to the fiat dealer, and I ordered it from them, and they had in stock and I got it after just a few days.

A couple of weeks later, I received, much to my surprise, a large envelope from Italy. Inside, english user manuals in English, with a handwritten note "Complimenti - Lancia".

Pretty cool:-)

Haavard, Norway
aco

Unread post by aco »

is enyone has (english)manuals for download..i live in bosnia and there isnot eny(lancia or fiat dealership) so i cant get manuals at all... i try but no sucsess...
lancia LYbra 1.9 or 2.4

so please send me manual or a download link on>
aco@skendy.com
Aleksandar Basic from Banja Luka,Bosnia and Herzegovina

Return to “45 Lybra”