STICKY INTERIOR PLASTICS

GEORGE PAPADAKIS

STICKY INTERIOR PLASTICS

Unread post by GEORGE PAPADAKIS »

HELLO,

I BOUGHT A USED LANCIA LYBRA 1.6 AND I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE STICKY PLASTIC OF THE LOWER INTERIOR SURFACE. IT’S BLACK AND IF YOU RUB YOUR FINGER ON IT, IT’S LIKE MELTING. YOU HAVE ANY IDEA TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. (I TRY WITH SILICONE SPRAY BUT NOTHING).

THANKS ANYWAY
SVR

Re: STICKY INTERIOR PLASTICS

Unread post by SVR »

I don’t understand, what is a problem ? Do you think, that plastic is too soft ? Or your fingers leaves the traces ?
DIMITRIS

Unread post by DIMITRIS »

BGALE THN KONSOLA ME PROSOXH KAI JEXORISE THN HLEKTRONIKH PLAKETA ME THN PLASTIKH PROSOPSI.
META ME PROSOXH PSEKASE ME KAUARISTIKO PSRAY TA PLASTIKA PLHKTRA POY KOLANE.
PROSOXH, YPARXEI PERIPTOSH NA EXEI SPASEI - KSEKOLISI KAPOIO METALIKO ELASMA POY EPANAFEREI TO PLHKTO STHN ARXIKH TOY UESH. TOTE THELI NA TO KOLISEIS ME ZESTH SILIKONH H KOLA STIGMHS.
Michael123

Unread post by Michael123 »

Just remove the parts and repaint them

Greetins Michael
http://www.viva-lancia.com/lancia_fora/ ... sg-1372827
manfredosz

Unread post by manfredosz »

You cannot clean or wash out the sticky effect. You have to repaint. Just unmount the parts and paint them. I have done that with a can of spraypaint. The color for Lancia Lybra beige is a RAL color 1019. Order such a can online in matte. After you've spray-painted the parts you have to finish this with matte varnish (I used Motip Matte Varnish. The result is really beautiful
IMG_4692.jpg
!!

Return to “45 Lybra”